2013 Capital AudioFest Official Show Report Discussion Thread - Page 4 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #31 of 36 Old 08-19-13, 07:51 PM
Elite Shackster

Brandon

My System
Quote:
Sonnie wrote: View Post
Hey AJ... hope to see you at RMAF.

That image issues should be fixed. Not sure why Joe wanted to hide those images.
There was a great slogan a few years ago where I'm from "Downtown Grand Rapids keep it a secret." Maybe they were on to something after all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 08-21-13, 03:53 PM
Shackster

Re: 2013 Capital AudioFest Official Show Report Discussion Thread

Looks like Joe didn't make it into the Volti room at CAF this year. I'm disappointed, because after the kind words he had for our rooms at AXPONA, I was sure he would be knocked out of his socks at the sound we were making at CAF. The room we had was fantastic and I think we made the best sound we've made anywhere.

Greg
post #33 of 36 Old 08-21-13, 04:19 PM
Elite Shackster

My System

Hi Greg...

Believe me... we wanted to hear your room. I believe the first time we came by you guys were packed and there was no place to sit. We waited a few minutes but did not want to waste time so we moved on to another room. Later we came back and you guys were gone, maybe to eat? I don't exactly recall, maybe Joe will remember for sure. Either way, we had good intentions, but it just did not work out.

How about RMAF... if you are going to be there, we plan to cover it and will make it a point to see you there. Maybe you guys can repeat the sound of CAF.

post #34 of 36 Old 08-21-13, 05:06 PM
Shackster

Well sorry we missed you. It did get busy at times. If we were not there, it had to have been after hours.

Yes we'll be at RMAF again this year, in a much smaller room than we had at CAF. We're in the Tower this year, and we'll have the Vittoras in one room and possibly the Aluras in another. I'm trying to work out a deal with an amplifier manufacturer to share a room for the Aluras. The smaller rooms just don't sound as good as the larger ones, especially the one we had at CAF, but I'll work hard to make the best sound I can.

I'm expecting a large turnout for our room at RMAF this year because of the recent Stereophile magazine review of the Vittora speakers.

Greg
post #35 of 36 Old 08-22-13, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Quote:
ajinfla wrote: View Post
Joe,

Thanks for the detailed coverage and kind words. I'm close to signing up for RMAF, so may see you both there.
Like others, I cannot see images in the CAF thread. I just checked the LSAF and Axpona threads and can see images in both, so I don't think it's a user issue. But anyone who has visited my site, knows that websites are not my forte!
So I could be wrong there.

cheers,

AJ
Sounds great AJ - I hope to see you at RMAF as I am really looking forward to seeing the finished T1s. Perhaps you may even have a CC along...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #36 of 36 Old 08-22-13, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
HTS Moderator

Joe

My System

Quote:
Volti Audio wrote: View Post
Looks like Joe didn't make it into the Volti room at CAF this year. I'm disappointed, because after the kind words he had for our rooms at AXPONA, I was sure he would be knocked out of his socks at the sound we were making at CAF. The room we had was fantastic and I think we made the best sound we've made anywhere.

Greg
Quote:
Sonnie wrote: View Post
Hi Greg...

Believe me... we wanted to hear your room. I believe the first time we came by you guys were packed and there was no place to sit. We waited a few minutes but did not want to waste time so we moved on to another room. Later we came back and you guys were gone, maybe to eat? I don't exactly recall, maybe Joe will remember for sure. Either way, we had good intentions, but it just did not work out.

How about RMAF... if you are going to be there, we plan to cover it and will make it a point to see you there. Maybe you guys can repeat the sound of CAF.
Quote:
Volti Audio wrote: View Post
Well sorry we missed you. It did get busy at times. If we were not there, it had to have been after hours.

Yes we'll be at RMAF again this year, in a much smaller room than we had at CAF. We're in the Tower this year, and we'll have the Vittoras in one room and possibly the Aluras in another. I'm trying to work out a deal with an amplifier manufacturer to share a room for the Aluras. The smaller rooms just don't sound as good as the larger ones, especially the one we had at CAF, but I'll work hard to make the best sound I can.

I'm expecting a large turnout for our room at RMAF this year because of the recent Stereophile magazine review of the Vittora speakers.

Greg
Sounds good Greg - hope to see you at RMAF! No doubt in my mind that both will look and sound fantastic!