Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   GTG, Clubs, Associations and Audio Fests (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/gtg-clubs-associations-audio-fests/)
-   -   Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 (Dallas, Texas) (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/gtg-clubs-associations-audio-fests/65796-lone-star-audio-fest-2013-dallas-texas.html)

Sonnie 02-22-13 12:10 PM

Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 (Dallas, Texas)

The Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 will be held at the Embassy Suites in Dallas, TX on May 3, 4, and 5.

Home Theater Shack is an official sponsor of this years event and will be covering the show, including news articles, show write-ups and lots of pictures.

My wife (Angie) and I have already scheduled plans to attend, Lord willing... we will be there.

I look forward to meeting a lot of people I have never met... including some our sponsors and several of our staff, as well as several of our members.

Make plans to be there if you can... :T

7channelfreak 02-25-13 08:14 AM

Re: Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 (Dallas, Texas)

Quote:

Sonnie wrote: (Post 593078)
The Lone Star Audio Fest 2013 will be held at the Embassy Suites in Dallas, TX on May 3, 4, and 5.

Home Theater Shack is an official sponsor of this years event and will be covering the show, including news articles, show write-ups and lots of pictures.

My wife (Angie) and I have already scheduled plans to attend, Lord willing... we will be there.

I look forward to meeting a lot of people I have never met... including some our sponsors and several of our staff, as well as several of our members.

Make plans to be there if you can... :T

I'm going to have to try and make it to this.

tesseract 02-25-13 08:45 PM

Vacation turned in, lots of gear I wanna lay ears on! Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts, and hope to see you there, Sonnie.

asere 02-25-13 08:56 PM

36 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the info. I plan on being there God willing:)

ajinfla 04-11-13 12:40 PM

Quote:

tesseract wrote: (Post 594028)
Vacation turned in, lots of gear I wanna lay ears on! Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts, and hope to see you there, Sonnie.

Less than a month to go :gulp:
You covering for HTS?

tesseract 04-11-13 03:53 PM

No, Sonnie has that covered, I'm there for the sounds! Is Soundfield Audio going to be showing again this year?

tesseract 04-11-13 03:55 PM

Ah, I see that they are! This is going to be a such a great show.

ajinfla 04-11-13 06:36 PM

Quote:

tesseract wrote: (Post 605197)
Ah, I see that they are! This is going to be a such a great show.

Hope so, I'm driving!
Danny (GR) and I tried to convince Salk to come also, but unfortunately they can't

Sonnie 04-11-13 08:39 PM

Joe is covering it... I can't even begin to do what he is doing. Joe is a natural at this... he was born for it. :T

tesseract 04-17-13 04:23 PM

Quote:

ajinfla wrote: (Post 605241)
Hope so, I'm driving!
Danny (GR) and I tried to convince Salk to come also, but unfortunately they can't

Salk would definitely be a welcome addition. I am hoping to hear the Overtures!

Quote:

Sonnie wrote: (Post 605294)
Joe is covering it... I can't even begin to do what he is doing. Joe is a natural at this... he was born for it. :T

Oh, I was thinking "covering" was a booth. I will be taking pics and can add to Joe's thread or start my own. I've heard a lot of great speakers, but am very excited to hear the offerings that will be present at LSAF and will have plenty to say about my auditions.

Now, what kind of media should I bring my fav music on? Probably a few CD's for sure, might haul a couple of hi-rez SACD and DVD-A in.