Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Home Audio Acoustics (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-acoustics/)
-   -   The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Discussion Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-acoustics/112234-gik-acoustics-750-shopping-spree-giveaway-discussion-thread.html)

Todd Anderson 02-17-15 01:12 PM

The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Discussion Thread

60 Attachment(s)
The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway

http://www.hometheatershack.com/news/gikgiv.jpg

Home Theater Shack and GIK Acoustics have teamed-up for a $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway. This is a tremendous opportunity to make your Home Theater or Listening Room sound significantly better! GIK Acoustics' products are beyond simple do-it-yourself panels that are found on the market today. They use high-quality materials that will not sag or leak over time, and they build every panel by employing a unique two-frame system. GIK's team of professional builders handcraft each acoustic panel, bass trap, and diffusor to exacting standards, creating attractive and effective products. Dollar for dollar, GIK proudly claims that its products absorb more sabins (sound) than any other traps on the market.

For our exciting Giveaway, one lucky member at HTS will receive a $750 store credit to be used toward a complete order (merchandise plus shipping,
and applicable taxes for residents of Georgia) placed with GIK Acoustics.

http://www.hometheatershack.com/news/gikgiv2.jpg

Qualification Details and Eligibility:
  • The qualification period is from February 17, 2015 through May 31, 2015.
  • A random drawing will be held sometime during early June 2015.
  • Entrants must be registered as a Home Theater Shack member as of March 31, 2015.
  • Entrants need to have 25 posts during the qualification period. Each post must be a minimum of 25 words. No post padding!
  • Previous Giveaway Winners must wait 6 months before entering a new HTS Giveaway Contest.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

SHIPPING: The $750 store credit prize can be applied toward shipping, but the winner is responsible for shipping costs above a $750 total. GIK Acoustics ships to the contiguous United States. If you live outside of the US, winners can use their winnings to ship merchandise to a U.S. Forwarder, who would in turn ship to the winner. The winner would be responsible for any additional shipping costs into their country, and for any associated import costs (taxes, duties, customs, brokerage, etc.).

About GIK Acoustics:
With thousands of GIK bass traps, acoustic panels and diffusors installed around the world and with locations in the U.S. and Europe, it is clear that GIK Acoustics is the #1 choice for recording studios, listening rooms, home theaters, churches, and live auditoriums. GIK Acoustics offers quality, Eco-friendly products and provides customers with custom acoustical advice as well as helpful educational articles. We take a holistic approach in helping clients understand the acoustical issues in their space and then present a practical approach to addressing the issues.

Best of luck... :T
As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

bkeeler10 02-17-15 02:33 PM

Re: The GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Discussion Thread

Nice!

Talley 02-17-15 02:44 PM

53 Attachment(s)
looks like I'll jump on this one too

asere 02-17-15 03:44 PM

36 Attachment(s)
You guys are amazing! Thank you HTS and GIK!!

JQueen 02-17-15 04:12 PM

HTS just keeps giving! GIK is top of the line, whoever wins this will be very happy with the quality that GIK produces. The customer service is top notch as well

Tonto 02-17-15 07:17 PM

Thanks Brian & HTS! Now this is a prize any of us would love to win. Good luck to all!

B- one 02-17-15 07:26 PM

Very nice!

mpednault 02-17-15 09:28 PM

Wow! What timing! I'm getting so close to finishing my room and am starting to think about treatments! HTS is THE best Home Theater forum anywhere.

Bjski 02-17-15 09:40 PM

Another great Home Theater Shack giveaway. I use GIK in my 2 channel room. Great product and team it up with a mike, REW measurements for a sweet room.

orion 02-19-15 08:37 AM

Awesome Giveaway. Very helpful people at GIK. Room acoustics have made, by far, the largest improvement /upgrade I have made to my room. Dont skip acoustic treatments for your room