Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Home Audio Acoustics (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-acoustics/)
-   -   GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-acoustics/72343-gik-acoustics-750-shopping-spree-giveaway-qualification-thread.html)

Sonnie 01-09-14 12:43 PM

GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread

GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread

This thread is for entering the giveaway once you have fully met the qualifications listed in the giveaway thread.

DO NOT post here until you have met all other qualifications.

Once you have qualified you will need to post in this thread below and tell us you would like to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway. You can word that in any way you want... there is no particular requirement for that.

Remember that this thread is only here for qualification and entry and should NOT be used as a discussion, comment or question thread. Use the original giveaway thread instead.

Of course if you post here and you are not qualified, we will remove your post without notice to you.

Thanks and good luck!

Andre 01-09-14 04:44 PM

Re: GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread

Qualified please enter

prerich 01-17-14 08:50 AM

I'm also, now qualified and would like to be entered in the GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway please.

Thanks in advance

phillihp23 01-17-14 04:32 PM

Qualified, please enter me in this great opportunity.

Mike0206 01-19-14 09:30 AM

I am qualified so please sign me up! Great giveaway!

tcarcio 01-19-14 11:14 AM

I am qualified for this giveaway, Good luck to all. And thanks HTS for another fantastic giveaway...:T

roger1014 01-19-14 12:14 PM

I believed that I am qualified. Just starting to get into REW soI think there would be a good chance that I would have the need for some room treatment!

swatkins 01-20-14 02:28 PM

Qualified please enter me :)

gary thomas 01-20-14 09:09 PM

Qualified...wish me luck! :)

joed 01-23-14 03:17 PM

It looks like I am in like Flynn.