Official Klipsch Owners Thread - Page 32 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #311 of 467 Old 02-05-15, 03:39 PM
Elite Shackster
Charlie

My System
I like the Heritage speakers A LOT...LOL
I own Reference speakers though.

The two lines are different animals and Heritage owners are deservedly a special segment of the Klipsch family.

The side of the Klipsch family that hardly ever frequents the forum are our Palladium cousins.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #312 of 467 Old 02-05-15, 04:14 PM
Senior Shackster
The Shark

My System
Re: Official Klipsch Owners Thread

Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Hey…I did my part in trying to elicit more responses. I thought posting up some pics might bring more responses? Maybe us Klipsch owners are in the minority. It also seems that hardcore Klipsch owners especially Heritage owners seem to think lesser of the Reference series. Or is that line of thought only in my head?
You certainly did do your part - much appreciated. I don't think that - I'm a member of other forums that the Klipsch section is crazy busy. Klipsch definitely is a love it or hate it brand that sparks great conversation.
post #313 of 467 Old 02-05-15, 04:16 PM
Senior Shackster
The Shark

My System

Quote:
chashint wrote: View Post
I am a diehard Cowboys fan, but I am a glass is 1/2 full to empty kinda fan...drives my son (28) crazy...since he sees every game through those Cowboys colored shades...LOL
It's been hard being a Cowboys fan for the last 17 years, but I love my Boys. That loss to GB still sounded great on my setup, lol.

post #314 of 467 Old 02-05-15, 06:29 PM
Senior Shackster

I've noticed a slow down of posts here on HTS. My build thread doesn't get much action, but that could be because I haven't posted a lot of pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #315 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 11:41 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
mpednault wrote: View Post
I've noticed a slow down of posts here on HTS. My build thread doesn't get much action, but that could be because I haven't posted a lot of pictures.
It does seem as though traffic has slowed considerably. I'm not sure why? Could it be because of less giveaways? If so that would be a shame because there's some great info and great members on this site.
post #316 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 12:46 PM
Senior Shackster
The Shark

My System

Quote:
It does seem as though traffic has slowed considerably. I'm not sure why? Could it be because of less giveaways? If so that would be a shame because there's some great info and great members on this site.
Agreed. As for information, reviews, and shootouts, this one of the best sites around.
post #317 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 12:57 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
Tom Riddle wrote: View Post
Agreed. As for information, reviews, and shootouts, this one of the best sites around.
Let's hope the shootouts continue because I think previous ownership was the driving force behind those.
post #318 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 12:59 PM
Senior Shackster
The Shark

My System

Quote:
I wasn't aware ownership changed - when did that happen? The shootouts are the reason I joined.
post #319 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 01:17 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
I wasn't aware ownership changed - when did that happen? The shootouts are the reason I joined.
I don't know the exact date but last year at some point. For all I know they may continue but I think Sonnie was the driving force behind them.
post #320 of 467 Old 02-06-15, 06:24 PM
Senior Shackster
The Shark

My System

Quote:
I don't know the exact date but last year at some point. For all I know they may continue but I think Sonnie was the driving force behind them.
Hopefully they don't stop. I really wish they did some type of panel shootout since value electronics is really the onky one out there that does. Pretty off topic for the Klipsch thread, but thought I would mention it.