Official Klipsch Owners Thread - Page 42 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #411 of 467 Old 04-15-15, 10:50 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
willis7469 wrote: View Post
awesome! Really glad for you. Turn it up!
Thanks and it's turned up for sure. Strangely my dog isn't running out of the room? Natures way of saying the higher frequencies are now better maybe?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #412 of 467 Old 04-15-15, 10:55 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Id say so! What does mamma think?is she still in the room? Lol
post #413 of 467 Old 04-15-15, 11:34 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
Id say so! What does mamma think?is she still in the room? Lol
Mama had to go to work which is probably a good thing. Once I get things dialed in I like to push the limits. I'm doing Dave Mathews and Tim Reynolds right now on Blu-Ray and I think I may have shed a tear on Gravedigger. The difference when it comes to music is remarkable! I should have paid more attention to music when demoing speakers but I've always been more into movies. Just really impressed.

post #414 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 12:06 AM
Elite Shackster

My System
Good call on Dave and Tim. Great song(gravedigger), great BD. I think I'll do that tomorrow. THX!
post #415 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 12:29 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
Good call on Dave and Tim. Great song(gravedigger), great BD. I think I'll do that tomorrow. THX!
Sho nuff!
post #416 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 12:59 AM
Senior Shackster

Alex

Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Here's a size comparison.
Man those are massive! I've always loved the look of the drivers on klipsch products. One of the few metallic looking drivers that don't look cheap. Bet those are a joy to listen too. Congrats on the new purchase!
post #417 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 01:08 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
jamesfrazier wrote: View Post
Man those are massive! I've always loved the look of the drivers on klipsch products. One of the few metallic looking drivers that don't look cheap. Bet those are a joy to listen too. Congrats on the new purchase!
Thank you and yes they are. I'm going strong on 3 hours sleep but I can't seem to shut it down? I've been looking for a musical weakness all night but just continue to be impressed. I can't recommend these speakers enough as long as you don't pay the $3,200 MSRP.
post #418 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 02:51 AM
Senior Shackster

Alex

Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Thank you and yes they are. I'm going strong on 3 hours sleep but I can't seem to shut it down? I've been looking for a musical weakness all night but just continue to be impressed. I can't recommend these speakers enough as long as you don't pay the $3,200 MSRP.
Haha glad to see you enjoying them. I feel can your excitement.

I felt the same way when I finally upgraded my sub. Just gotta get some new LR speakers.
post #419 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 05:57 AM
Senior Shackster

As my dedicated HT gets wrapped up I'm looking into buying a nice pair of speakers for my game room for stereo music only listening. There's a nice pair of 1973 walnut heresy's in my town for $295. Is that a decent price for the pair or should I try and get them for less? If so, what are they truly worth?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #420 of 467 Old 04-16-15, 08:41 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
mpednault wrote: View Post
As my dedicated HT gets wrapped up I'm looking into buying a nice pair of speakers for my game room for stereo music only listening. There's a nice pair of 1973 walnut heresy's in my town for $295. Is that a decent price for the pair or should I try and get them for less? If so, what are they truly worth?
If they're in good shape I'd jump on that deal. MSRP is $1,700 for a pair of Heresy's if you were to buy them new today. The Heritage series is very popular amongst the Klipsch crowd. If you can give them a listen I'd snatch them up pretty quick.