Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Home Audio Speakers (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-speakers/)
-   -   Klipsch RC-64 II (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-speakers/82498-klipsch-rc-64-ii.html)

JBrax 06-18-14 11:02 PM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

chashint wrote: (Post 799882)
Thanks, most of the time I am happy with what I have. Then someone will get a RC-64 or a PB-13 Ultra or a top of the line AVR or almost anything else.... LOL .... and I will start wondering.

I know exactly what you mean but as I said if I was being honest the price jump probably doesn't match the return. I don't in any way regret the purchase but you probably understand what I'm saying. That whole diminishing returns thing.

chashint 06-19-14 05:18 PM

Re: Klipsch RC-64 II

I went with the RC-62 mostly because of size.
Nothing has changed in that regard, if I put a RC-64 in the hole the RC-62 is in there would be no room for the PS3, the Wii, the hard drive, or the ROKU.
But that does not keep me from putting a RC-64 in the shopping cart once in a while and ponder clicking submit order.
Sometimes I can think of more ways to spend money than a woman.

B- one 06-19-14 05:27 PM

Quote:

chashint wrote: (Post 801018)
I went with the RC-62 mostly because of size. Nothing has changed in that regard, if I put a RC-64 in the hole the RC-62 is in there would be no room for the PS3, the Wii, the hard drive, or the ROKU. But that does not keep me from putting a RC-64 in the shopping cart once in a while and ponder clicking submit order. Sometimes I can think of more ways to spend money than a woman.

Looks like you need someone to help you out. Buy it and you will watch more movies;).

JBrax 06-19-14 05:34 PM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

chashint wrote: (Post 801018)
I went with the RC-62 mostly because of size. Nothing has changed in that regard, if I put a RC-64 in the hole the RC-62 is in there would be no room for the PS3, the Wii, the hard drive, or the ROKU. But that does not keep me from putting a RC-64 in the shopping cart once in a while and ponder clicking submit order. Sometimes I can think of more ways to spend money than a woman.

That's funny because I had a pair of RF-7's in a cart just last night but didn't pull the trigger.

chashint 06-19-14 09:49 PM

Re: Klipsch RC-64 II

If you put tv15 in the coupon code at acoustic sound design and sound distributors it usually gives you 15% discount.

JBrax 06-20-14 01:32 AM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

chashint wrote: (Post 801322)
If you put tv15 in the coupon code at acoustic sound design and sound distributors it usually gives you 15% discount.

That's some good info right there!