The Panasonic PT-AE4000U Projector Giveaway - Page 5 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #41 of 102 Old 12-09-13, 12:06 PM
Senior Shackster
Bryan

Re: The Panasonic PT-AE4000U Projector Giveaway Qualification Thread

Quote:
hyghwayman wrote: View Post
I'm qualified and would like to enter my name for a chance to win this sweet PJ.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here is 2k reasons why I would like to win this giveaway,

That right, I'm still rocken 34" of old school CRT technology , it still has a great picture but after six years I'm ready to move into the new age.

If I were to win the PT-AE4000U giveaway my intended use for it would be to bring friends and family together for some awesome BIG screen adventures. Can you imagine the look on my grandsons face when I say, "hey buddy let's go watch a movie" I can, and it looks like this ! Or when I invite my buddies over for the next Superbowl / NASCAR race, they will have this look .

Winning would also give me the motivation and justification to make some much needed changes to my little slice of heaven. Rotating the room 180* and sealing it off from the rest of the house for light control would be priority #1, then repainting all the walls/ceiling for optimized color and contrast.

So you see, if I where to win it wouldn't just be for me. It would be a win for everyone the local economy as well and here in Dayton, Ohio we sure need it.

A big thank you to Sonnie / Home Theater Shack for a another sweet giveaway Good luck to all my fellow HTS members who qualify and enter, May the Odds Ever be in Our Favor!

Sincerely,
hyghwayman aka Donnie

Man, it's a good thing for the rest of us that winning this giveaway is not based on convincing anyone that the projector will be put to the best use, cause if it was I think most of us would be hard-pressed to make a better case. Good luck to all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 102 Old 12-09-13, 07:15 PM
Shackster

Re: The Panasonic PT-AE4000U Projector Giveaway

Hope to get the reqd posts before the deadline.. Good Luck All !
post #43 of 102 Old 12-12-13, 10:12 AM
Senior Shackster

prerich

Great giveaway gentlemen!!!!

post #44 of 102 Old 12-12-13, 10:12 AM
Senior Shackster

prerich

Re: The Panasonic PT-AE4000U Projector Giveaway Qualification Thread

Quote:
bkeeler10 wrote: View Post
Man, it's a good thing for the rest of us that winning this giveaway is not based on convincing anyone that the projector will be put to the best use, cause if it was I think most of us would be hard-pressed to make a better case. Good luck to all!
Agreed!!!
post #45 of 102 Old 12-12-13, 11:34 AM
Senior Shackster

Jim

My System

awsome projector,i was fortunate to win one of the xtz products but this would be over the top,good luck to all
post #46 of 102 Old 12-13-13, 11:52 AM
Senior Shackster

That Weirdo

My System

I would like to win as my tv is dying on me and I don't have the funds for a new one. I've always wanted a projector and it will be a good way for me to have movie nights with folks.
post #47 of 102 Old 12-16-13, 08:37 PM
Shackster

I would really love to win this because my wife won't let me spend any of "our money" (which happens to include any money I make at my regular job, lol) and so I am having to save up for a projector by doing on the side jobs, etc.

Anyway, I don't think I will have a problem getting the 25 posts but I went to the RMAF forum to see about making the required post there....at the risk of sounding stupid I really have no idea how to make a meaningful post there. Can anyone please give a little advice?
post #48 of 102 Old 01-14-14, 06:49 AM
Shackster
tbaudoin

My System

Don't exactly know if I can make it work in my theater, but willing to give it a try. I have some tools just waiting for a new display system to calibrate. What a of a deal. Then I would just need new speakers and AVR to finish the room. Lol.
post #49 of 102 Old 01-14-14, 01:40 PM
Elite Shackster

Andre

My System

qualified please enter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #50 of 102 Old 01-14-14, 05:09 PM
Shackster

Now, this is awesome. How does this thing compare to the Epson 6030?