Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: thumprchgo

About Me

• About thumprchgo
    Name
    Mark, AKA thumprchgo
    Biography
    Retired geek/academic/journalist. Father of two grown children, happily launched, no helicopter needed. :) Love most tech, always open to new stuff. "You start dying when you stop learning," someone told the 80s version of me. Not conservative in political areas, not dogmatic in spiritual areas.
    Interests | Hobbies
    Music, movies, and some live theater. Photography. A parent learning to transition from parenting grown children. O, the questions i have for St. Peter.... Love to volunteer in my community.
    Occupation
    Retired journalist, retired academic, active and vocal senior citizen.
    Main Home Audio/Video System Equipment List
    Denon AVR 4400H, 5.2.4, Audyssey MultiEQ XT32
    LG 4K Dolby Vision 55"
    AppleTV 4K, Fire Stick 4K, Chromecast Ultra,
    Reasonably good Monoprice HDMI cables
    Polk RTiA3 speakers, CSiA6 center, FXiA surrounds, 550 subs, OWM5 on-ceiling Atmos speakers
    nanoAVR-DL, miniDSP-4x2-HD for sub time-alignment
    Auralex and GIK Acoustics bass traps, diffusers, and absorbers. Home-brewed quadratic diffusers
    Macbook Pro, Intel NUC i7
    Other System
    i love linux
    The Whatever Box
    Heed your conscience, and follow your heart.
    Everything constantly improves, and constantly gets worse, all at the same time.
    It is difficult to get the news from poems, yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there.

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 06:15 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

05-17-19
11:37 PM - muad'dib quoted thumprchgo in post Re: Data Supporting a Single Setup Mic Position for Audyssey or Dirac Live
This is a really good article! ...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome