Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com - View Profile: Truthsayer

Shackster

About Me

• About Truthsayer
    Biography
    Ex Marine, lifelong audio nut.
    The Whatever Box
    Sometimes it's just easier and better, just to agree to disagree.

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-12-17 02:25 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

01-12-17
11:29 PM - Truthsayer quoted ajinfla in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[removed by wm]
01-11-17
10:07 PM - Truthsayer quoted Kal Rubinson in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[removed by wm]
10:07 PM - Truthsayer quoted Lumen in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[removed by wm]
11:07 AM - Lumen quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[removed by wm]
10:23 AM - Kal Rubinson quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[removed by wm]
03:57 AM - gazoink quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
[quote=Kal Rubinson; Of cour...
01-10-17
11:29 AM - Kal Rubinson quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
As the article stated it's only...
01:14 AM - BigTerminator quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
...for the suggestions Truthsayer. As the article ...
12:41 AM - Truthsayer quoted Kal Rubinson in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
If its purpose is to equalize the...
01-09-17
03:48 PM - Kal Rubinson quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
My thoughts on audyssey are not...
01-08-17
08:55 AM - gazoink quoted Truthsayer in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
Audyssey really only useful for...
01-04-17
03:09 AM - Truthsayer quoted BigTerminator in post Re: In need of a Pre-Amp and a room correcting DSP
Thanks for the suggestions. I have...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome