A big Northern Va hello - Page 2 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #11 of 18 Old 04-16-12, 09:08 PM
Elite Shackster

Gary

My System
Re: A big Northern Va hello

Welcome to HTS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 Old 04-16-12, 11:54 PM
HTS Senior Moderator

Papi

Welcome to the forum Mark.
(Former Electronic Technician, Interior communications, Quarter Master Navy Submarines)

"Music is the space between the notes"
[T]o talk well and eloquently is a very great art, but that an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.
post #13 of 18 Old 04-17-12, 10:31 AM
Elite Shackster

Dr Doan

Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

L Dennis Doan, DC
Gonstead Chiropractor
IT'S THE NERVE!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

SVSound MTS-02 Fronts, MCS-02 Center, SSS-01 surrounds, SBS-02 rear surrounds, (2) SVSound SB-13 Plus Subwoofers
AS-EQ1 Sub Equalizer (WOW!)
Onkyo TX-SR707 7.2 Receiver w/Audyssey XT
Insignia Blu Ray NS-WBRDVD3
Toshiba DVD Recorder w/HDMI
Direct TV DVR HD
BenQ W5000 projector. 91" screen. 15' x 11.8' vaulted ceiling dedicated HT room w/DIY sound absorption
:

post #14 of 18 Old 04-17-12, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Shackster

bourski

Thanks everyone. Now I need some help. I've spent the morning trying to upload pictures, like I promised, but it seems I'm doing something (maybe everything) wrong.

I have the photos on my computer and uploaded to photo bucket. I think the problem is that the files are too large.

Any assistance rendered will be greatly appreciated.

mark
post #15 of 18 Old 04-17-12, 11:02 AM
Elite Shackster

Gary

My System

Quote:
Bourski wrote: View Post
Thanks everyone. Now I need some help. I've spent the morning trying to upload pictures, like I promised, but it seems I'm doing something (maybe everything) wrong.

I have the photos on my computer and uploaded to photo bucket. I think the problem is that the files are too large.

Any assistance rendered will be greatly appreciated.

mark
It may very well be file size. I ran into problems with pics as my file size was too large; I had to change the resolution on my digital camera before it would work.

From here: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...php?do=cfrules

All photos and images need to be posted in the proper manner and proper size. If you are linking to photos from other image storing facilities, such as Photobucket, ImageShack, etc., other photos in your portfolio may not include any images that would be prohibited in this forum, otherwise, you may not link to them. You are more than welcome to upload them to our Image Gallery or as an attachment.

Maximum resolution for the width of images posted in the forum is 1024 pixels. All others will be resized or deleted. If you use a screen resolution width less than 1280, when viewing images wider than about 800 pixels, your screen may go into what we often call widescreen mode. Widescreen mode requires you to scroll the screen left or right in order to view the entire image. You can prevent this by going to your UserCP Edit Options page to the Thread Display section under Maximum Width and change the setting to 800. Any images will be resized to 800 pixels wide... or you can set the maximum width you would like. When viewing an image that has been resized you will have the option to click on the bar above the image and have it changed back to the original size.
post #16 of 18 Old 04-17-12, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Shackster

bourski

Thanks, Gary. I think I figured it out.

Cheers,
mark

post #17 of 18 Old 04-17-12, 07:44 PM
Elite Shackster

bambino

Welcome to HTS!
post #18 of 18 Old 04-18-12, 01:58 PM
Elite Shackster

Joe

My System

Welcome to HTS - enjoy your time on the forums!

post #19 of 18 Old 04-23-12, 06:51 PM
Elite Shackster

2 channel view

My System

Glad you could join us, Mark!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." - Bill Hicks