Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Howdy :) (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/new-member-introductions/21180-howdy.html)

genlochlee 09-13-09 09:59 AM

Howdy :)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the community. I am an avid diy kind of person anything can be done by anyone with enough determination, research, and willpower. Doesn't matter if its electronics, vehicles or creating your own new gadgets, if you stick to it and keep an open mind anything can be done. :) I have spent the last three weeks learning about how to fix big screen rptv systems and I can say with certainty that this is THE definitive site for knowledge for the diy person. There is no flaming or condescending remarks, and the sheer detail of the information here is frankly awesome. You guys are great. I have several projects I am working on in the tv department and will be posting soon. Some as detailed guides for others and some for help by this community. In either case I will be posting pictures and details as I go for reference and help to others. Sorry for the long post and I can't wait to get started!

Semper Fi

genlochlee 09-13-09 10:07 AM

Re: Howdy :)

Yes well its very refreshing, and almost unprecedented in the help community, however sad that may be, you guys are great!

lcaillo 09-13-09 10:19 AM

Glad to have you here, Lochlee. Thanks for the compliments.

chadcummings 09-13-09 10:29 AM

Welcome aboard and welcome to the addiction.

genlochlee 09-13-09 10:43 AM

Yeah addiction it is. I have had the bug for a long time now. It started with Jeeps moved to computers and now includes almost all electronics, this tv thing is my newest endeavor, so far it goes rather well! hopefully I can get some help on a few small things as I go. Thanks for the welcome all :)

Wayne A. Pflughaupt 09-13-09 11:41 AM

Welcome to the Shack and good luck with your projects!

Regards,
Wayne

genlochlee 09-13-09 11:44 AM

Thanks for the welcome. Its very rare in most of the forums I belong to for the big kahunas to respond to new people, you guys are awesome! thanks again, and now that I have five posts I shall start a new thread on the tv I am currently working on :) see ya over there soon.

tonyvdb 09-13-09 12:53 PM

Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us Semper Fi.

Mike P. 09-13-09 02:04 PM

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

Prof. 09-13-09 06:05 PM

Hi Lochlee and welcome...
It sounds like your one of us!

nova 09-14-09 09:45 AM