7.6 cu.ft Maelstrom- X 18" build - Page 31 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #301 of 305 Old 04-25-11, 11:10 AM
Shackster

My System
Re: 7.6 cu.ft Maelstrom- X 18" build

Quote:
sub_junkie wrote: View Post
Right on, I'll be looking for a build thread
First I have to earn some more money and buy myself a pair of Mal-X 18's
In a month or so I'll have enough to buy them. I also got lucky to work at a DIY store so I can get huge pieces of MDF and the best paint available for free
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 305 Old 04-25-11, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Dylan

Quote:
japperrrr wrote:

First I have to earn some more money and buy myself a pair of Mal-X 18's
In a month or so I'll have enough to buy them. I also got lucky to work at a DIY store so I can get huge pieces of MDF and the best paint available for free
Ohhh...a pair of them. That should be insane.
That's awesome to hear about the work shop. I wish I has enough money to buy some roll on truck bed liner instead of the spray can stuff. It tends to drips and spot when you're putting it on heavy enough to look like bed liner. Haha.

Build log:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #303 of 305 Old 04-25-11, 03:01 PM
Shackster

My System

Quote:
sub_junkie wrote: View Post
Ohhh...a pair of them. That should be insane.
That's awesome to hear about the work shop. I wish I has enough money to buy some roll on truck bed liner instead of the spray can stuff. It tends to drips and spot when you're putting it on heavy enough to look like bed liner. Haha.
For $25(shipping costs) I could send you a few cans of paint. As I can only take old cans which we will not sell anymore, I don't have acces to all colors.

The ones I really like are the dark red and dark blue on the right. I can send them with a maximum package weight of 2kg so I could send a can of Ceta Bever stain(great for maintainance of wood, a lot of colors available) together with some paint

post #304 of 305 Old 04-25-11, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Dylan

Quote:
japperrrr wrote:

For $25(shipping costs) I could send you a few cans of paint. As I can only take old cans which we will not sell anymore, I don't have acces to all colors.

The ones I really like are the dark red and dark blue on the right. I can send them with a maximum package weight of 2kg so I could send a can of Ceta Bever stain(great for maintainance of wood, a lot of colors available) together with some paint
Wow, I sincerely appreciate the offer, but I'm done painting this box for now. I just finished painting the horn, and just got that back into my room. It's much too heavy to tote all the way outside yet again to paint it. Haha. Thank you again though. I really appreciate it. Maybe if I run into a situation where I'll need some stainer or paint, I could take you up on that

Build log:

post #305 of 305 Old 04-26-11, 03:05 AM
Shackster

My System

Maybe you'd like to know for what kind of music I will be going to use my subs:
http://www.thedrughouse.eu/

That must sound good through yours as well :P