Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Si ib24

Tags
ib24
6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  RTS100x5 
#1 ·
My new Stereo Integrity IB24 is now installed ... Im still waiting on a MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced for correction ... but initial listening is very satisfying...powered by Crown XLS 1502 mono> LP @ 40hz... the simple goal was emphasis in my media room to the lowest octave..initial impressions

Lowest frequency from any speaker I have owned - puts my (2) Ultimax 15's to shame....

Excellent transient response

Not boomy or boxxy sounding - even without EQ

Lowest octave with authority - amp gain @ 40%

Favorite test tracks

Cashmere Cat - "With Me"

0:00 - 1:30 "Live, Die, Repeat : Edge Of Tomorrow"

Hymns and Anthems - Mathew Larkin - "Hear My Prayer"

Crown Imperial - Jerry Junkin - "Richard Strauss: Festival Intrada" *** this is an incredible recording throughout !!

I had my doubts about Infinite Baffle design but am now extremely impressed... highly recommended if you have favorable mounting scenario

:hsd:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That's pretty cool. What room or where do you have the rear of the driver firing into? I'm new the IB and am reading all I can about this. So any pics would be great. Sorry I'm a look at the photos and don't read the instructions untill something catastrophic happens. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#11 ·
That’s awesome. Mine are facing each other and the manifold is firing down into our theater. Can’t see them but wow, you know they are there. And you know exactly what I’m talking about.
We just sold our house and the manifold and subs are staying.
Talked to nick and He suggested I leave them instead of packing them up for a year or two.
I guess I’ll have to take him out for lunch and get him to build me some more at some point in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.