minDSP UMIK-1 MIC-A-MONTH Giveaway - Page 12 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #111 of 126 Old 08-23-14, 09:47 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Let me be the 2nd to say congrats! I have had too many obligations to to really use mine, but the 20 minutes I did get showed me what a great piece of equipment this is. You will no doubt love it. Congrats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 126 Old 08-25-14, 04:41 AM
Elite Shackster

OJ

My System
Re: minDSP UMIK-1 MIC-A-MONTH Giveaway

Thanks Steve, MiniDSP, and HTS!!!

I'm really moving into the new age now. I finally just got an Ausdyssey-capable receiver earlier this year, and I'm looking forward to trying out REQ as well to see what kind of a mess I can make of things.

Again, sincere thanks to all involved in this contest and the whole Shack. You guys do an amazing job.

(and congrats to my fellow winner, rdcollins!)

- OJ -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

post #113 of 126 Old 09-03-14, 01:26 PM
Shackster

My System

I just received my mic yesterday and WOW! Thank you all. I was excited when I won, but this looks far nicer than I expected. I guess you all had to pull me up to a new level of tweaking one way or another. I can't wait to try it out.

post #114 of 126 Old 09-03-14, 03:32 PM
Elite Shackster
Quenten

My System

Congrats rdcollns and Owen, & welcome to the winners club!
post #115 of 126 Old 09-03-14, 03:39 PM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Congrats gentlemen!
post #116 of 126 Old 09-03-14, 05:29 PM
Elite Shackster

Brandon

My System
Congrats and enjoy the new toys guys .
post #117 of 126 Old 09-04-14, 11:53 AM
Elite Shackster

OJ

My System

Thanks again to all. Mine arrived yesterday, and the build quality feels great. It's a heavy little guy! Also I love that the packaging was over the top, very well done, miniDSP. It arrived in an outer corrugated cardboard mailing box, the inner corrugated product box fit snugly inside that, and the product itself comes in a nice plastic carrying case lined with foam cut to size. Very very nice.

I'll try to get some testing in soon, but I'll have to teach myself how to use REQ with it, and hopefully be able to translate that into some filters for my (currently unhooked) BFD to tame the boominess in my subs that Audyssey ignored.

- OJ -

post #118 of 126 Old 09-06-14, 10:11 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
mechman wrote: View Post
The final winners of this great giveaway are Bear123 and jamesfrazier. Congrats guys!
Congrats guys. A very neat toy indeed!!!
post #119 of 126 Old 09-07-14, 02:35 PM
Senior Shackster

Alex

Such a pleasant surprise. Very glad to be a member of the shack and have all these wonderful giveaway opportunities. Thank you so very much and good luck to the next month winners!!

Edit: Didn't see that these were the last mics to be given away, so I guess good luck to anyone currently entered in a giveaway!
post #120 of 126 Old 09-07-14, 07:52 PM
Elite Shackster
Quenten

My System

Congrads Bear123 and jamesfrazier, isn't it nice to win something that is the conerstone of our hobby!

This was truely a specail giveaway...sorry to see it end! Thanks mini-dsp, a truely great sponsor, & HTS for continuing to make us the gold standard for all HT forums.