Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

minDSP UMIK-1 MIC-A-MONTH Giveaway

37K views 132 replies 49 participants last post by  marcstpierre 
#1 ·
This is the: minDSP UMIK-1 MIC-A-MONTH Giveaway

Want to win 1 of 10 UMIK-1 Microphones from miniDSP that will be given away each month for the next 10 months?

Click here to learn more about the miniDSP UMIK-1

The qualifications are pretty simple...
  • Qualification Period is from October 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014... 10 full months.
  • Make 25 posts in the forums anytime during the qualification period ... remember no post padding.
    NOTE: This means you have to make 25 "new" posts in the forums during the qualification period, which is between October 1, 2013 and July 31, 2014.
    You ARE NOT qualified until you make those new posts between 10/1/13 and 7/31/14... so do not post in the qualification thread UNTIL you have made those posts and have qualified.
  • Post in the Qualification Thread that you would like to be entered into the giveaway.
The first of each month, beginning November 2013 and continuing through August 2014, we will draw a winner. You will receive a coupon code from HTS that will allow you to order a UMIK-1 at no cost to you.

You only have to qualify ONCE! If you do not win a UMIK-1 the first month after you have entered the giveaway, your name will remain in the drawing each month... and will only be removed if you win a mic.

BUT WAIT!

Because miniDSP really appreciates all the support they have received from HTS and its members, there will be TWO drawings per month instead of ONE... therefore you could win 1 of 20 UMIK-1 microphones over the next 10 months!!!

There are no restrictions on shipping... anyone can qualify!

Good luck!

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

*This giveaway does not count against you as a giveaway win. Any member winning a giveaway valued at more than $100 will not be eligible for another giveaway within six months of winning a previous giveaway.

See less See more
#39 ·
Our second set of winners for the month of November are:

alfa-74 and Phillips

Congratulation guys!

I will let you know how Tony plans to handle delivery.
Thanks a lot!! I didnt think i would be one of the winners.

I just started reading the REW information some days ago, but now i have a very good reason too !!

I will have done days off by the end of the year, so i will use it and do some research

Thanks again!!!

#45 ·
Re: minDSP UMIK-1 MIC-A-MONTH Giveaway - Qualification Thread

I would love to have one of these mics so that I can get my, just ordered, minidsp dialed in with the new sub I built and do a complete REW on my 3 month old theater. All built with the help of the great members of HTS!

#54 ·
Got my Umik-1 in the mail on Monday!

I've downloaded the calibration file and REW, just haven't had time to play with it yet. I'm going to have to move my PC closer to my Theater rig so my cords will reach.

Thanks again to HTS and MiniDSP for this great gift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.