Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   SPL Meters | Mic's | Calibration | Sound Cards (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/spl-meters-mic-s-calibration-sound-cards/)
-   -   SRM Turtle beach help! (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/spl-meters-mic-s-calibration-sound-cards/14548-srm-turtle-beach-help.html)

sendtobrit 11-21-08 06:30 PM

SRM Turtle beach help!

I need some help with my calibration file. I can only get a response down to 120hz and not above 10khz, what am i doing wrong?

brucek 11-21-08 09:59 PM

Re: SRM Turtle beach help!

Gonna need more information than that to help you..........

sendtobrit 11-22-08 09:43 AM

All I have connected is the right channel output connected to the right channel input, that's it! I used the pin connector to dual rca's in both output and input. Hit the measure button on REW and did a calibration
and what I get is explained above. Do you need further info?

brucek 11-22-08 10:39 AM

It sounds like you have a filter turned on.

Go to the SRM control panel and select the equalizer and the effects tabs and ensure all the junk is shut off.

Can you also post a picture of the REW Settings page...

brucek

sendtobrit 11-22-08 11:11 AM

I am not sure how to post the settings page.

sendtobrit 11-24-08 05:27 PM

Can anyone help me download the settings page to this forum? The only thing I could think of was to print screen onto word, but the image is to blurry!

brucek 11-24-08 05:45 PM

With the picture you want to save on the screen and your mouse over the picture, press Alt and Prt Scr keyboard keys. This saves the picture to the clipboard.

Run Windows Paint (it's in Accessories) and select Edit Paste. Your picture will dump into Paint.

Select File / Save-As a jpg file.

Then use this post to post the jpg picture.

brucek

sendtobrit 11-25-08 10:54 PM

Sorry I have not had time to post the settings page, hopefully tomorrow! Thanks for your help in advance:bigsmile:

sendtobrit 12-16-08 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry Bruce it has been so long, just busy and been out of town! Here are my settings. Thanks for the help BTW.

sendtobrit 12-16-08 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I also tried it with this configuration!