SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread - Page 7 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #61 of 98 Old 04-07-13, 11:50 PM
Senior Shackster

My System
Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread

Quote:
mtrunz wrote: View Post
Pharoah,
So sorry to hear about your health scare. I pray that you're in better health these days.
thank you that is very appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 98 Old 04-08-13, 12:19 AM
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Someone is going to be one happy camper. SVS really makes an outstanding sub. I have yet to find anything of fault with mine and I own the ported little brother of this one.
post #63 of 98 Old 04-08-13, 08:22 AM
Shackster

I was upset when I found out that I didn't have enough posts in Feb to qualify. But you put things in perspective for me Pharoah. There are things in life that could be much worse than not having enough post count.
Hope you are feeling better!
And good luck to all that are eligible to win this awesome Sub. It's one of the best bang-for-the-buck Subs out there.

Last edited by ALMFamily; 04-08-13 at 08:27 AM. Reason: removed slang reference

post #64 of 98 Old 04-08-13, 10:56 AM
Senior Shackster

Jim

My System

The best part is when the lucky winner does not have to send it back as reviewers do.
post #65 of 98 Old 04-08-13, 11:49 AM
Senior Shackster

Ray

My System
Send a message via Yahoo to cavchameleon

Quote:
pharoah wrote: View Post
unfortunately i dont qualify for this one.no posts in feb had to many doctors appointments.that was after almost dieing towards the end of last year.good luck to all that enter.
My thoughts are with you and hope you have a full recovery!

Ray

Happy Listening!!! Listen with an open mind and heart!!!
post #66 of 98 Old 04-11-13, 04:18 PM
Shackster
Doug

Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Qualification Thread

I've not been a member of any other forums that has truly valuable and high-end giveaway products like this. Very nice, indeed. I'll actually need a sub like this as the only location I have in my new HT, is that the sub will have to be front-firing and mounted back into the wall. That particular location is 2 feet deep (long story). Perfect spot for a sub like this.

Nice forum, guys!
post #67 of 98 Old 04-12-13, 12:16 AM
Senior Shackster
steve1616

This website seems to always be giving away something cool, and the knowledge is so diverse. I only enter give aways if it is something that I truly want very badly. I would hate to be the guy that wins something that I barely want when it could of made someone elses day. I guess that pretty much means I only enter when SVS has something. They seem to be the only manufacturer I get excited about.

These forums have guided me through so many different things. People here can help you make your own speakers, model subs and then build them, and so many other things. My brother bought an Onkyo receiver and this site even had a thread on some Onkyos that were being recalled. There is just so much information and audio passion.
post #68 of 98 Old 04-12-13, 12:43 AM
Senior Shackster

A long time ago, I won a John Deere Tractor from the EAA Aviation magazine. I discovered that before I took the tractor, I had to pay around $800 up front for partial federal taxes. The tractor was to be sent to the Los Angeles area. Then, I was going to have to pay $400 to transport it from L.A. to my home.

I then discovered that I was going to end up paying another 20% to the I.R.S and another 10% to the state of California.

Bottom line was, I could not afford the win. I asked them to keep the tractor and asked for a free one subscription to their magazine which I received.

Since I already own a PB13-Ultra and no room for another and do not want to pay taxes on a win, I am the perfect person to choose to win because I would be excited that I won and would not except the win. That way you would get to give me a Gold Star and choose another.

In a since, you get a two for one which my wife says is always a great thing. That is how she saves so much $$$ when she shops. At least, that is what she keeps telling me.

Last edited by JimShaw; 04-12-13 at 10:02 AM.
post #69 of 98 Old 05-08-13, 10:31 PM
Senior Shackster

Guns

My System

Quote:
Quote:
pharoah wrote: View Post
unfortunately i dont qualify for this one.no posts in feb had to many doctors appointments.that was after almost dieing towards the end of last year.good luck to all that enter.
I wish sonnie could grandfather you in to the sweepstakes, provided you give him a doctors note. Get well soon!

The sweepstakes ended, who is the winner?

Save the whales?
Naaa... buy local and save your dealer's showroom from permanent extinction!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #70 of 98 Old 05-08-13, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

My System

That is a good question!

I will try to get this done tomorrow night or Friday morning. Sorry for the delay. I have to double check all the entries are qualified... and I have been swamped the past week with the audio show I attended. Being gone for 4 days got me back logged on everything.