Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   SVSound (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/svsound/)
-   -   SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/svsound/65275-svsound-sb13-ultra-giveaway-discussion-thread.html)

Sonnie 02-02-13 09:24 PM

SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread

SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread

This is your chance to win an SVSound SB13-Ultra Subwoofer valued at $1,599!

http://www.hometheatershack.com/images/sb13ultra.png

SVSound and Home Theater Shack are teaming up yet again for another spectacular giveaway. :T

SB13 Ultra – Unmatched Sound Quality and Extreme Performance - Elegant Footprint

The SB13-Ultra delivers an outstanding combination of high-tech components and features, handsome aesthetics, extreme performance, and easy room integration. The SB13-Ultra is the finest subwoofer in its class, with unparalleled performance value. Mission accomplished - SVS style.

http://www.svsound.com/images/svs/At...3-Ultra_r2.jpg

For more information about the SB13-Ultra, see it at SVSound.

Qualifications:
  • Qualification period is from February 1, 2013 through April 30, 2013.
    A random drawing for one winner will be held the first part of May 2013 from the qualified entries.

This giveaway is limited to members residing in the United States only. You must be able to prove your residency in the United States.

• ONLY members who are registered as of January 31, 2013 are eligible to qualify.

• You must have a minimum of 25 posts during the qualification period.

• You must have a minimum of 5 posts in the months of February 2013, March 2013 and April 2013.
    (These 15 required posts can be counted towards your 25 posts.)

• No post padding! (Minimum 25 word count per post!)

• Qualified members must post in the Qualification Thread that you would like to be entered into the giveaway drawing.

SHIPPING: Shipping is covered for U.S. addresses only (CONUS - lower 48 only). If you live elsewhere you must provide a CONUS address for shipping.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

IMPORTANT NOTE! This giveaway is for members who are participating on a regular basis. If you are only participating for the opportunity to win a giveaway and come to the forum for that sole purpose, we reserve the right to disqualify you. It is not a complicated process to figure this out. It seems we have some members who only show up long enough to get their qualifying posts and we never see them otherwise. This is not a giveaway to try to gain new members or try to generate posts... it is a giveaway to reward those who participate regularly and help us consistently build content.

Best of luck... :T

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

JBrax 02-02-13 09:33 PM

221 Attachment(s)
Just another great giveaway! Thanks Sonnie and HTS for another great opportunity to reward one of the great members of this community. I want that sub! :)

yoda13 02-03-13 04:43 AM

Re: SVSound SB13-Ultra Giveaway - Discussion Thread

Wow, that is one nice piece of gear! I wish I knew somebody south of the border :(

Tonto 02-03-13 08:47 AM

Thanks to SVS and Sonnie, another quality product for another quality giveaway. Someone will soon understand what great bass is really like. That is if they don't already :hsd:!

zuter 02-03-13 10:16 AM

Wow, is right! I just started a thread about this and the SB12 duals. I'm trying to decide which way to go for my HT setup.

Good luck to all!

tonyvdb 02-03-13 02:23 PM

Quote:

This giveaway is limited to members residing in the United States only. You must be able to prove your residency in the United States.
This makes me sad :sad:

ticopowell 02-03-13 02:30 PM

Sweet! I guess I better start posting to get up to the 25 required... :) Good luck to everyone, This would be awesome to win! It would go well with my home theater :D

ellisr63 02-03-13 03:17 PM

WOW, Another great giveaway!!! Thanks Sonnie and SVS! I have never seen a site that does so much to keep their members, bar none.

Ash009 02-03-13 03:25 PM

Quote:

tonyvdb wrote: (Post 587546)

Me too! They should have a give a contest for us Canadians too. Who's in for that give away? Since we probably have almost as many members. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using HTShack

JBrax 02-03-13 04:06 PM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

tonyvdb wrote: (Post 587546)

Tony, when feeling sad walk over to that beast of a sub and stare lovingly into the woofer! :)