PS4 arrival close - Page 5 - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

post #41 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 12:24 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Have yet been able to sign into the PlayStation Network. Madden 25 and Battlefield 4 give me error codes when I try to load them. Not sure if it's my PS4 or the network? The games not loading properly are concerning as I know others are also having trouble logging onto PSN. A bit frustrated.
Yikes maybe it's a system overload... But that stinks you spend X amount of money and can't even play.. I got the approval from the wife but I'm going to wait a little longer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
JQueen wrote: View Post
Yikes maybe it's a system overload... But that stinks you spend X amount of money and can't even play.. I got the approval from the wife but I'm going to wait a little longer
Other than the two that won't load I can play single player and campaigns just not the online multiplayer. I like playing online the most so that's the reason for my frustration. It seems some are able to while others can't. I don't understand it but I almost wish I had waited. I like my toys to work.
post #43 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 12:36 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Quote:
JBrax wrote: View Post
Other than the two that won't load I can play single player and campaigns just not the online multiplayer. I like playing online the most so that's the reason for my frustration. It seems some are able to while others can't. I don't understand it but I almost wish I had waited. I like my toys to work.
I'm the same way I enjoy the multiplayer.. Does the ps4 support nfl Sunday package

post #44 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
No, I don't believe so.
post #45 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
No, I don't believe so.
post #46 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
JQueen wrote: View Post
I'm the same way I enjoy the multiplayer.. Does the ps4 support nfl Sunday package
No I don't believe so. I now have my system up and running as it should be. Able to log on to PSN and all games now loading properly. I had to force the PS4 into safe mode and reboot. Not sure why but all is good now. Very impressive after the heartache.
post #47 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 03:48 PM
Elite Shackster

My System
Good to hear!! I read something about playstation charging online now?
post #48 of 98 Old 11-16-13, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Yes, it's no longer free but Microsoft players have been paying for years. I just got a promo from Amazon for a free years subscription to PS +. I love Amazon!
post #49 of 98 Old 11-17-13, 02:12 AM
Shackster

Shane

My System
Re: PS4 arrival close

I haven't had much time with mine yet, so still not sure. I am liking what I'm seeing so far though.

This past Fri. was exciting.........
My Amazon PS4 was DOA, wouldn't output a signal. I had a funeral, put it back in the box, printed out the return label and ran over to Costco. I got lucky and picked up one of their last PS4s. I'll have more time later this week to test out the blu-ray playback.(no 3D playback yet, but I'll test good 'ol 2D)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
post #50 of 98 Old 11-17-13, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
Elite Shackster

Jeff

My System
Quote:
ElectronicTonic wrote: View Post
I haven't had much time with mine yet, so still not sure. I am liking what I'm seeing so far though. This past Fri. was exciting......... My Amazon PS4 was DOA, wouldn't output a signal. I had a funeral, put it back in the box, printed out the return label and ran over to Costco. I got lucky and picked up one of their last PS4s. I'll have more time later this week to test out the blu-ray playback.(no 3D playback yet, but I'll test good 'ol 2D)
Yeah seems as though there have been some launch day blues. I wasn't able to log onto the PSN for the first 36 hours or so. That was pretty frustrating to say the least. I had to put mine into safe mode and then re-initialize as well as re-install the firmware update. After that it's been smooth sailing and really loving it. It does great with Blu -ray playback and load times seem faster than the PS3. Did you try switching out HDMI cables because I know that seems to have cured some others problem with the same problem you had. Others also found bent prongs as being a culprit but sounds like you've moved on already.