Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/)
-   Video Game Systems | Video Games (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/video-game-systems-video-games/)
-   -   PS4 arrival close (https://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/video-game-systems-video-games/70610-ps4-arrival-close.html)

pddufrene 10-30-13 04:33 AM

I wish I was getting my ps4 on the release date! But no! Santa Claus is bringing it instead. I guess I can look on the bright side there will be more games for me to choose from by that point.

tripplej 11-07-13 08:51 AM

Re: PS4 arrival close

Hi guys, quick question.

every time I see the PS4 picture, the console is standing up (vertical) .. Do you have to keep it that way?

Or, can it be put flat? Meaning horizontal on the table? Which is the preferred position?

JBrax 11-07-13 09:14 AM

221 Attachment(s)
Quote:

tripplej wrote: (Post 651750)
Hi guys, quick question. every time I see the PS4 picture, it is standing up (vertical) .. Do you have to keep it that way? Or, can it be put flat? Meaning horizontal on the table? Which is the preferred position?

It can lay rest in either position but horizontally is best.

tripplej 11-07-13 09:19 AM

Great. I was concerned since if the console had to be standing (vertical) I would need more space to allocate for it. :)

By having it lay flat (horizontal), the spacing is much easier to accommodate. :)

Mike Edwards 11-07-13 10:27 AM

I'll be waiting till I can get mine at costco.. their return policy is a must for getting a new game system. especially after the debacle that was the RROD on the 360.

JBrax 11-08-13 06:53 AM

221 Attachment(s)
We are officially one week away and I'm having trouble containing my excitement! I have the extra DS4 and COD Ghosts sitting on my media rack staring at me everyday. For those interested Warframe is a free download for the PS4 and you can reserve the free copy now on your PS3 through the PlayStation store. Doing this before November 12th will provide some extra perks for when you receive your PS4. A special PlayStation skin for your gun and 20,000 tokens to give you a leg up on the completion.

JBrax 11-08-13 06:54 AM

221 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE="JBrax;651983"]We are officially one week away and I'm having trouble containing my excitement! I have the extra DS4 and COD Ghosts sitting on my media rack staring at me everyday. For those interested Warframe is a free download for the PS4 and you can reserve the free copy now on your PS3 through the PlayStation store. Doing this before November 12th will provide some extra perks for when you receive your PS4. A special PlayStation skin for your gun and 20,000 tokens to give you a leg up on the competition.

JBrax 11-09-13 12:07 AM

221 Attachment(s)
So nobody else is excited? Really? :(

pddufrene 11-09-13 02:08 AM

Quote:

JBrax wrote: (Post 652214)
So nobody else is excited? Really? :(

Nope! Your the only one! Lol, I think we're all excited. Your just the vocal one out the bunch. Lol

Mike Edwards 11-09-13 02:14 AM

I'm really intrigued out the "extinction" mode for COD Ghosts is compared to the Zombies mode of black ops I and II... (which I play with a buddy religiously)