I ended up pulling the trigger on Monoprice RCA interconnects for $4.11 and hooked 'em up yesterday between my Marantz changer and Onkyo stereo receiver (in the two-channel room/system), but I'm wondering...is there a certain way they're supposed to be plugged into each connecting...
THEATER GEAR IN GREAT ROOM:
* Onkyo PR-SC885 A/V Controller
* Parasound 5125 Five Channel Power Amp
* Sony DVP-NC85H DVD/CD Player
* DirecTV HR20-700 DVR
* Adcom ACE-515 Power Enhancer
* Sony Bravia KDL-40V2500 LCD TV
* Paradigm Reference Studio 40 v2 Mains
* Paradigm Reference Studio CC v2...
I'm integrating my 2-channel audio and home theatre sound.
The priority for system will be 2-channel audio, not HT audio. I'm wondering which $200-500 universal blu-ray player has outstanding 2-channel (or 5.1) audio is.
I do have an older ADCOM 2-channel DAC (and an old powered digital...