Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Subwoofer Amps | High Pass Filters
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could name or link to any sort of EQ or such that can sit in a rack between an AV sub out and power amp, with some basic sub functions such as adjustable rumble filter and the like?
1-1 of 1 Results