- My power outlet is all way down to the floor
- My TV is mounted on the wall
- I want to hang a surge protector on the wall, right behind my TV
- That way, I can easily hide the TV and Cable box power cables and connect them to the surge protector.
- I want to connect an extension cable in my...
I purchased my Onkyo TX-NR515 early last year for a great deal and haven't used it much since I'm still building my dedicated HT. In the meantime I've hooked it up in my living room to my Tritrix mains and my Sharp LCD TV. (no surrounds) I've had the typical HDMI drop out issues that have...
my dvd player is giving problem when i play nursery rhymes cd or any movie the player gets hanged
but when i play songs cd it work properly.
what should i do. i had cleaned the lense by lense cleaner cd
I'm getting close to buying a 5x12 piece of the Wilsonart DW laminate screen, but am not really thrilled about the idea of having to build a frame or gluing it to a board.
Instead I was thinking of putting top and bottom of the screen between two reasonably heavy (not excessively so) beams and...
Due to the layout of my living room I'm forced to hang a screen from the ceiling (there's a partial wall and a staircase behind the screen). My current plan is to build a wood frame and attach MDF board to it and a nice border, then paint it with Black Widow and hand it from the ceiling. Couple...