Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Electronic Processing/Equalization Devices
    I'm planning on getting and using a FBQ2496 to Eq my sub woofers. They are crossed over at 80Hz using an electronic crossover. My question is: The high pass section of my crossover feeds a pair of tube mono blocks driving my ESL's. The low pass output from the crossover will go to the FBQ2496...
  2. Home Audio Acoustics
    I've read post from time to time where someone would post a REW graph with a pretty large dip or peak and comment that they don't seem to hear it. The response was that it apparantly wasn't at a fundamental. My question is what are these frequencies?
1-2 of 2 Results