21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
WOW!!!! Awesome screen:rubeyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
After looking at that massive screen again it got me thinking of getting a bigger screen which i will be getting, i have a 92" now but i can go up to a 120" as that is the biggest my wall will take in the place i live..but even from a 92" to a 120" screen is going to be a nice change..we must have a big screen in our man-caves. :D

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
How do you setup a curved screen? Wouldn't your focus be different on the outer edges than the center?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Wow that's a nice screen! I'm still stuck in the living room:(. Someday maybe but need to buy a new house with room to build on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just made a few upgrades and completed my cave and my wife won't let me get a screen yet! So I'm listening and learning for now 😈

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How do you setup a curved screen? Wouldn't your focus be different on the outer edges than the center?
All I did was center it to the projector lens, there is good focus all round, one thing I do notice that I was not aware would happen is with the curved screen the picture dips down in the middle, at the bottom you can see the pic about an inch into the border and at the top the picture dips down an inch from the border. The pic can be moved to make it less noticeable but I am finicky that way and it bothers me, next screen will not be curved. Using the anamorphic lens all is good though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Any suggestions are welcome. I should mention that I want this to be the last screen I buy and it needs to be good for 4K.
You need to be looking at the EluneVision Reference AudioWeave.

EDIT: Someone who is asking themselves the same thing you were needs to look at the above stated screen. :) Didn't see where you got one.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
I went to the SeymourAV 180" Scope non curved screen myself last summer and I gotta say it def has the WOW factor. Now when ever I watch a 150" 16x9 movie the WOW is gone. This will def be my final screen as it is wall to wall. :T

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Im curious why you didn't contact Screen Innovations to see what they could offer - I know they make custom sizes as well ....

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
10k for a screen? 3k for a screen?
Holy Moly, I definitely need a new profession!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts