Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Not sure what your having troubles with.

(I will help you if I can)

And above picture is rotated. I edited for you but just added the 123 for you to edit.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Seriously- I'm done for the night. But yes..... I NEED some help understanding this format.

It seems like the older Vbuliten I was on back in 05-6-7 just before they upgraded to a different uploader.

But what do I know? ..............

I'll try to touch base tomorrow afternoon. I didn't hear from Fi today, so I am hoping for that tomorrow. And, I have to go grab a trailer full of cabinets for my new shop I'm building.

Thanks for being so awesome.......

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Cabinets for your "new custom DIY subwoofer parts and assembly," work shop. LOL

Hopefully FI contacts you. I look forward to some more speaker videos. :T

Also a step by step tutorial would be great on your build here. Although now I have New kids on the block in my head singing that song.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Cabinets for your "new custom DIY subwoofer parts and assembly," work shop. LOL Hopefully FI contacts you. I look forward to some more speaker videos. :T Also a step by step tutorial would be great on your build here. Although now I have New kids on the block in my head singing that song.
Funny guy are ya?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Updated post one with pics and captions.

Oddly enough, from the ipad app, pics auto size and rotate. But if you edit a post you lose all formatting. So I will have to get to my computer to tidy that up. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Are you mounting these to anything or are they laying on the floor?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Are you mounting these to anything or are they laying on the floor?
IF they lay on the floor it will be pro heat sink. BUT I have enough scrap MDF I'm most likely going to build a cabinet for the two Peavey amps and the mini-dsp 4x10.

If I do that I will mount the relay boxes to the back of the cabinet.

I will route in an acrylic window for the gain/signal/clip lights on the front of the Peavey, and another window or maybe another shelf above the cabinet doors for the mini-dsp remote view.

:)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts