Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Nice review Mike. I will watch this one as it sounds like the sound track is pretty special. I don't know how well I'll enjoy it though knowing in the back of my head how the politicians failed our military as well as civilians.

Which is exactly why Donald Trump is doing so well. I can't wait for the debate as I know he will be asking about this as well as many more "examples!" These were real people, not just blips on a screen.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice review Mike. I will watch this one as it sounds like the sound track is pretty special. I don't know how well I'll enjoy it though knowing in the back of my head how the politicians failed our military as well as civilians.

Which is exactly why Donald Trump is doing so well. I can't wait for the debate as I know he will be asking about this as well as many more "examples!" These were real people, not just blips on a screen.

Like "Lone Survivor" it was a rough movie to watch at times. However Michael Bay has that innate ability to make it almost enjoyable and uplifting at the same time, especially watching the camaraderie of the GSR team

·
Registered
154 Posts
That was a powerful movie, on all fronts. ...A real sound assault.

Funny that Paramount didn't release it on UHD (4K - HDR).

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they hadn't released any UHD movies at that point. the first ones they did were a few weeks later with "Star Trek 2009" and "Star Trek: Into Darkness"

·
Registered
154 Posts
They go where the money is...Star Trek. And I've read they did a good job with them two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts