Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Pair B&W 802 Diamonds, Emotiva XPA-1s, XMC-1 processor, OPPO BD93 source, and a Sonos for Tidal support. Since i have super internet i also have a Dragonfly red DAC for use with my phone since Sprint has unlimted data
Very impressive setup. I was able to listen to a pair of those and came away very impressed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thank you. The 802 Diamonds were the first speakers i ever heard that emotionally involved me in the music. Some day i hope to give them a proper room instead of the living room arrangement we have now.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Hey everyone, we are closing this sticky thread. Going forward, please create dedicated threads for your Two-Channel systems in this new forum section! Also, we've created a Two Channel Design and Installation forum section where you can discuss system design and take photos of your room builds and system installations!

If you featured pictures of your system in this sticky thread, please take a moment to create a dedicated thread in this forum section (reposting pictures used in this thread is totally fine)!

Thanks, Todd

201 - 204 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.