Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,798 Posts
-Awesome pics! Brings back memories to my old 2 channels setups! My best setup was...
Mitchell Gyrodec with Sumiko SME 5 arm and Blue Point Special nude cartridge
Classe 6 preamp
2 Classe DR10 amps in mono
Martin Logan Sequel IIs

Previous 2 channel speakers were...
Altec Lansing 9
Cerwin Vega S1
Klipsch LaScala
Celestion 3

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thanks, guys. Keep the pics coming!

^ Looks real nice. The wall treatments, how for do they go into the listening environment?
Side wall treatments are not quite up to the back of the speakers. They only catch slap echo on that end of the room and are not meant to absorb anything meaningful below that. More on the back wall behind the listening position, about 3 ft away.

I am considering exploring heaver treatments once I get REW up and running.

·
Registered
13 Posts
well my two channel system is cerwin-vega d-9 and d-5 with a dayton audio 15 inch sub tuned to 20hz and on a crown xls1000 for now at some point ill have two of the dayton 15s and a crown 2000 amp and youse the 1000 for my d-9s but for now there happy on my yamaha r-s700:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Since imageshack changed the URL to my system photo, here it is again:

I need to take a new one with a real camera as the computer audio components aren't shown here.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great room indeed. I love the clean fresh simplicity. It speaks to my Zen.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Time for an update of my #2 system.
System info: from the left, OPPO BDP-83, Jolida JD-1000RC integrated amp, George Wright phono preamp and Roksan Radius 5 turntable with Rega arm and cart. Speakers are Martin Logan Prodigy electrostats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My Keep It Simple system for some reason the photos have dissapeared so here they are again.

The last photo is of me with the BIG Acoustat DIY Spectra 8800 ( 800 pounds of pure bliss )

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... I deleted the other two posts, since there were no longer any pics in them. You know we offer a free Image Gallery and I you can rest assured that the images won't go anywhere if you use it. :T

If you need to update the pics, just edit your thread and insert the new image links... or ask a staff member to do it for you.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Here's my humble "open baffle" (home theater) rig.

The Squeezebox 3 (SB3) I've built into the center channel speaker. I was tired of my head tilting to the left where the equipment rack was, so I built the SB3 into the center baffle. This way, I can stare at "twelve o'clock", and watch the VU meters bounce back and forth and my neck doesn't get tired.
Obviously, the HT screen is looming in the distance.

61 - 80 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.