Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had planned on building 2 cubes containing 15" Titanic MKIII's, but after completing one I am OK for now & will add another down the line if and when I feel the need for more. Considering my upgrade path from 10" Canton sub to 12" TSC sub, this 15 with Behringer EP2500 is a significant step up (hence stopping at 1 for now).

I did leather wrap and stained panels front & back to match furniture.

Build Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks really nice. Good Job
Could you please give the measurements for the job.
How does it sound? And what do you use it for?
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That looks very slick! I really like the bracing too. That looks to be very solid IMO. How thick did you make your baffle though? I have a few other questions, but I will wait until we hear your listening impressions first.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks and some answers. 60HT/40Music use. Baffle is 1.5 inches. Enclosure is very solid. REALLY impressed with performance, but please understand the upgrade path. 10" Canton, to a 12" TSC (both plate amped around 100 watts), to this 15 with external amp running over 500 watts. A massive upgrade, very powerful compared to the previous 2 smaller subs. Things move around the house with this sub, that was never the case with the previous units. I can't imagine needing a second sub, but know it's likely I'll feel the need in a year or so =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts