Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I can't see the pictures this time:(. Any ideas ?? Just using a iPhone fwiw.
I cant see any of the images either in that thread for some reason. Im using a normal laptop and images in other posts do show up. its very odd Ive even cleared all my cookies and sutch but still no images in that one specific thread :huh:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I see them fine on my computer and my iPhone. Maybe it was a temporary glitch? They are in our image gallery and the server hasn't gone down in ages, so I am really not sure what it could be. It is hard to troubleshoot if it isn't happening to everyone.

·
1,664 Posts
Joe,

Thanks for the detailed coverage and kind words. I'm close to signing up for RMAF, so may see you both there.
Like others, I cannot see images in the CAF thread. I just checked the LSAF and Axpona threads and can see images in both, so I don't think it's a user issue. But anyone who has visited my site, knows that websites are not my forte! :D
So I could be wrong there.

cheers,

AJ

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hey AJ... hope to see you at RMAF.

That image issues should be fixed. Not sure why Joe wanted to hide those images. :huh:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hey AJ... hope to see you at RMAF.

That image issues should be fixed. Not sure why Joe wanted to hide those images. :huh:
There was a great slogan a few years ago where I'm from "Downtown Grand Rapids keep it a secret." Maybe they were on to something after all;).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like Joe didn't make it into the Volti room at CAF this year. I'm disappointed, because after the kind words he had for our rooms at AXPONA, I was sure he would be knocked out of his socks at the sound we were making at CAF. The room we had was fantastic and I think we made the best sound we've made anywhere.

Greg

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi Greg...

Believe me... we wanted to hear your room. I believe the first time we came by you guys were packed and there was no place to sit. We waited a few minutes but did not want to waste time so we moved on to another room. Later we came back and you guys were gone, maybe to eat? I don't exactly recall, maybe Joe will remember for sure. Either way, we had good intentions, but it just did not work out.

How about RMAF... if you are going to be there, we plan to cover it and will make it a point to see you there. Maybe you guys can repeat the sound of CAF.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well sorry we missed you. It did get busy at times. If we were not there, it had to have been after hours.

Yes we'll be at RMAF again this year, in a much smaller room than we had at CAF. We're in the Tower this year, and we'll have the Vittoras in one room and possibly the Aluras in another. I'm trying to work out a deal with an amplifier manufacturer to share a room for the Aluras. The smaller rooms just don't sound as good as the larger ones, especially the one we had at CAF, but I'll work hard to make the best sound I can.

I'm expecting a large turnout for our room at RMAF this year because of the recent Stereophile magazine review of the Vittora speakers.

Greg

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Joe,

Thanks for the detailed coverage and kind words. I'm close to signing up for RMAF, so may see you both there.
Like others, I cannot see images in the CAF thread. I just checked the LSAF and Axpona threads and can see images in both, so I don't think it's a user issue. But anyone who has visited my site, knows that websites are not my forte! :D
So I could be wrong there.

cheers,

AJ
Sounds great AJ - I hope to see you at RMAF as I am really looking forward to seeing the finished T1s. Perhaps you may even have a CC along... ;)

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Looks like Joe didn't make it into the Volti room at CAF this year. I'm disappointed, because after the kind words he had for our rooms at AXPONA, I was sure he would be knocked out of his socks at the sound we were making at CAF. The room we had was fantastic and I think we made the best sound we've made anywhere.

Greg
Hi Greg...

Believe me... we wanted to hear your room. I believe the first time we came by you guys were packed and there was no place to sit. We waited a few minutes but did not want to waste time so we moved on to another room. Later we came back and you guys were gone, maybe to eat? I don't exactly recall, maybe Joe will remember for sure. Either way, we had good intentions, but it just did not work out.

How about RMAF... if you are going to be there, we plan to cover it and will make it a point to see you there. Maybe you guys can repeat the sound of CAF.
Well sorry we missed you. It did get busy at times. If we were not there, it had to have been after hours.

Yes we'll be at RMAF again this year, in a much smaller room than we had at CAF. We're in the Tower this year, and we'll have the Vittoras in one room and possibly the Aluras in another. I'm trying to work out a deal with an amplifier manufacturer to share a room for the Aluras. The smaller rooms just don't sound as good as the larger ones, especially the one we had at CAF, but I'll work hard to make the best sound I can.

I'm expecting a large turnout for our room at RMAF this year because of the recent Stereophile magazine review of the Vittora speakers.

Greg
Sounds good Greg - hope to see you at RMAF! No doubt in my mind that both will look and sound fantastic!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts