Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
That is some really nice, clean work - I have to say the stuff in the trunk is my favorite part, though. The integration of the amps and sub look perfect, and that grille is awesome. Please post the civic build as well. Perhaps some day I can put an audio system in mine :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sonnie...Steve definitely has some serious credentials. I met him while competing in dB Drag Racing and enjoy picking his brain for SQ tips now. He is very fortunate to have critical listening customers such as yourself that he can built high end systems for.

I'm curious how the final product came out when compared subjectively to your home audio systems/environment listening experiences. I know the car is a very difficult environment to get good imaging and staging in.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The imaging is excellent... while the soundstage is okay. The overall sound is pretty incredible to say the least. I haven't been able to get anything else I own to sound nearly that good. Love the bass... very tight and well rounded. He is no doubt the real deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sonnie,

I hope my message finds you well. I've been searching Google for information on audio installations. I'm trying to have an audio system professionally installed in my 2015 Lexus ES350. I stumbled upon this forum that you created and found an installation that was done on your 2013 Lexus ES350 by Steve Cook (awesome installation). Unfortunately, Steve is 6 hrs from my location. Do you happen to know or know anyone that would know any audio installers in the St. Louis area? I really like your Lexus setup. Thank you for your time.

Stephanie

41 - 45 of 45 Posts