Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
That makes two of us. It's looking like the Royals might be getting their stuff together. If you get a chance check out Dyson throwing out the runner at third. For a little guy he's got a cannon for an arm.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yup. They have plenty of time to get back in the race. I'm heading to Camden tomorrow for a 12:35 day game. Can smell the BBQ already!
Nice! Buddy of mine offered up his tickets for tonight's game but the wife had to work.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Here come the Royals! Getting things going right again. Timely hitting, good pitching, and solid defense.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Royals down 7-1 in the bottom of the 9th and score 7 runs to win it. Simply amazing! I hope Salvy is ok because we keep losing players.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Gotta love the Royals and how hard they play. Playing a B team lineup and still winning. A fun team to watch.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Having been down that road a few times in the last couple of years...know how much it stings. But, that's sports...if you can make unscathed all year, it's a minor miracle.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Baltimore's starting pitching is on life support at the moment...the offense is on vacation...hoping they get their heads back in the game before they have to play the Blue Jays and Yankees...

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Baltimore's starting pitching is on life support at the moment...the offense is on vacation...hoping they get their heads back in the game before they have to play the Blue Jays and Yankees...
With the bats in your lineup you should be ok just throwing the pitching machine out there. We were lucky last year with injuries but not so much this year. Moose, Gordon, and Salvy is a tough pill to swallow. Luckily these young no namers have stepped right in and done well.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Pretty big game for both the O's and Royals tonight... O's desperately need solid back-2-back starts (I think starting pitchers only have two official wins in the last 18 or 19 games for Balt.)... and the Royals must step-up and start collecting some road wins.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Pretty big game for both the O's and Royals tonight... O's desperately need solid back-2-back starts (I think starting pitchers only have two official wins in the last 18 or 19 games for Balt.)... and the Royals must step-up and start collecting some road wins.
Yes, we're back in a rut. We made your struggling pitcher look like Cy Young last night. I'm afraid we might see that same story tonight. That O's lineup is brutal though! 1-9 can put the ball over the wall.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Yeah...Mike Wright had just been sent to the minor leagues, but was recalled with our star bullpen arm (Darren O'Day) went on the DL. The O's basically have Chris Tillman and Kevin Gausman...and then a whole lotta pitch-pray type arms. Yvonni Gallardo is slated to return in a week or two, which will hopefully give the rotation a solid 3 option.

The lineup is a different story. Chris Davis and Adam Jones have pretty much have been absent this year and there's no legit leadoff hitter. But it has seemed to matter. The power factor is high.

KC is so dangerous on the base paths. How much is your CFer getting paid? He's quite a talent.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Lorenzo Cain is a free agent after this season. After that we lose Hosmer after the 2018 season. Hope we've drafted well.

41 - 60 of 154 Posts