Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry, I should have updated this post (I'm really bad about doing that). I sold a couple of things and was able to procure a second HST-18. I'm low on time, so I also ordered two 4 cuft boxes from DIYsoundgroup. Will be using my inuke 6000 to power them. Should be MORE than enough for my small space.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry, I should have updated this post (I'm really bad about doing that). I sold a couple of things and was able to procure a second HST-18. I'm low on time, so I also ordered two 4 cuft boxes from DIYsoundgroup. Will be using my inuke 6000 to power them. Should be MORE than enough for my small space.
Congrats ! its too bad they dont make a HST 15 , that would be cool.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok, so I'm nearing being ready to get everything powered up, but I have been reading a lot about the inuke 6000 and actual power output. I have plenty of breaker space and am able to run dedicated circuits for amp power. Is there a better amp out there for $1000 or less? Modeled in a 4cuft my HST-18s can easily handle 3100 watts each before hitting XMAX. I have the D2 version of the HST-18's. I'm still within the return window for my inuke, so I'm good to replace it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts