Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wow your neighbors are really going to have problems with your setup. I have not heard the the LMS but I have heard plenty of 18's. Should be a pretty sweet setup.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Lol. They will hate me for sure. I am still gathering ideas in what to do. I have 3 jbl 2446h drivers with the 2380a horns. I love the way they sound. I want to buy 2 15" for the low end(LCR) (midbass). I have in mind the beyma 15p80nd. I have 16 6.5 speakers that I can diy some towers. But, I dont know if that is going to be enough midbass considering that I will use the jbl drivers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
683 Posts
A fair amount of screws and glue will only help with the jointing. Bracing is where the effort has to be made so the panels don't flex. That's a serious driver - the enclosure is going to have to be commensurate. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this :T

·
Registered
256 Posts
It is a beautiful sub. I have one in the room waiting on a box from nathen at funk audio. 7cf box and 2 18" psi passive radiators tuned to 17.5 hz. Cant wait for the box. Ill be watching this thread for sure.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts