Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are reading this, you know what this is.

The kit is pictured below. It includes a calibrated preamp, mic, stand, lots of cables and adapters, CD, etc... It is the latest Audyssey Pro kit, so you can download MultiEQ Version 4 for free. Note there is an older version of this kit before Audyssey started making their own mics. As pictured, my Audyssey Pro kit provides the newer style US made and calibrated mic, pre-amp, necessary cables, Samson mic stand, etc... It was bought brand new by me from a distributor in early 2014/late 2013.

However, the serial cable that came with it was buggy under Windows 7. I'm providing a replacement cable that includes a gender changer. I will look for the original cable to include also, but I may have tossed it.

I'll also change my installer account from my name to your individual or business name. I can ship it in the original double box. PM me and we can work on shipping. I can't promise free shipping to anywhere in the US as I'm not Amazon, but I can give you a decent deal on a like new Audyssey Pro kit I've just used for my personal use a few times!

The only reason I'm selling is I sold my AV8801 preamp and use Dirac now for room EQ. Dirac really doesn't do as nice of a job handling dual subs. If you have a processor that handles Sub EQ HT, this kit can make dual subs sound fantastic.

This kit also relies on your PC to find optimum crossover points, and it honestly did a better job than just stock Audyssey for my low end.

I've sold several items on klipsch.com's forums and ebay. My ebay id is etc6849, and my paypal seller address is verified.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $425

I'll lower the price to $415. I'll cover the paypal invoice fees (I only ship to verified addresses). Buyer covers shipping from Irmo, SC 29063

·
Registered
78 Posts
Re: Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $415

if you decide to lower the price a bit, let me know as I would be interested..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $415

PM me your location (city and zip), phone number and include what total price you want... I won't sell below average market price for an almost new kit, but of course I'll consider your offer.

There is an older version that has older software and mic while this is the newest version. Just keep this in mind when comparing prices. If you want it at average used value pricing and are east coast, we can probably work something out :)

if you decide to lower the price a bit, let me know as I would be interested..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $400

Now $400 + shipping.

I'll lower the price to $415. I'll cover the paypal invoice fees (I only ship to verified addresses). Buyer covers shipping from Irmo, SC 29063

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Audyssey Pro Kit (only used a few times) - $390 NEW LOWER

Come on, someone needs this lovely kit. Going on ebay soon. Lowered price to $375 to avoid ebay fees. Buyer pays shipping cost though.

LAST MARK DOWN BEFORE EBAY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.