Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I have a couple of bad IC's. Red and Blue are perfect, Green bows down in all four corners (severly in the upper left). Most of the Green can be adusted, but there is a horizontal line dividing the upper and lower portions of the screen. This is what bothers me, the lower is almost perfect, except in very tips of the corners. Upper is typical 3D.

I understand that the 43fdx10b uses Kit # X480293 but is this kit compatable with the 53FDX20B?

I have checked several parts sellers and none show anything except the standard STK392-110, will the 150 work?

Personally, I am inclined to just put in the X480293 kit and be done with it. But I figured I would give enough time for a response here to avoid the possibilities of letting the magic smoke out of my convergence board.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
The kit for your set is X480297. The Hitachi kits and model numbers are listed in this post in the convergence repair thead:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/for...based-rptv-convergence-repairs.html#post43743

I highly recommend that you read the first ten posts in that thread very carefully, use the correct kit, or at least use one of the Hitachi kits and use the file provided to verify the values of the resistors that you should be using.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts