Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right on, I'll be looking for a build thread :T
First I have to earn some more money and buy myself a pair of Mal-X 18's :innocent:
In a month or so I'll have enough to buy them. I also got lucky to work at a DIY store so I can get huge pieces of MDF and the best paint available for free :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
japperrrr said:
First I have to earn some more money and buy myself a pair of Mal-X 18's :innocent:
In a month or so I'll have enough to buy them. I also got lucky to work at a DIY store so I can get huge pieces of MDF and the best paint available for free :bigsmile:
Ohhh...a pair of them. That should be insane. :bigsmile:
That's awesome to hear about the work shop. I wish I has enough money to buy some roll on truck bed liner instead of the spray can stuff. It tends to drips and spot when you're putting it on heavy enough to look like bed liner. Haha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ohhh...a pair of them. That should be insane. :bigsmile:
That's awesome to hear about the work shop. I wish I has enough money to buy some roll on truck bed liner instead of the spray can stuff. It tends to drips and spot when you're putting it on heavy enough to look like bed liner. Haha.
For $25(shipping costs) I could send you a few cans of paint. As I can only take old cans which we will not sell anymore, I don't have acces to all colors.

The ones I really like are the dark red and dark blue on the right. I can send them with a maximum package weight of 2kg so I could send a can of Ceta Bever stain(great for maintainance of wood, a lot of colors available) together with some paint :)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
japperrrr said:
For $25(shipping costs) I could send you a few cans of paint. As I can only take old cans which we will not sell anymore, I don't have acces to all colors.

The ones I really like are the dark red and dark blue on the right. I can send them with a maximum package weight of 2kg so I could send a can of Ceta Bever stain(great for maintainance of wood, a lot of colors available) together with some paint :)
Wow, I sincerely appreciate the offer, but I'm done painting this box for now. I just finished painting the horn, and just got that back into my room. It's much too heavy to tote all the way outside yet again to paint it. Haha. Thank you again though. I really appreciate it. Maybe if I run into a situation where I'll need some stainer or paint, I could take you up on that :T

301 - 305 of 305 Posts