Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Congrats fellow GIK Winner! Don't be like me, take time to stop drooling and order the product. :D
One thing these giveaways do for sure, is pull all of us that haven't been thinking about the room and too busy buying equipment, back to the basics. Getting the room acoustics tuned in!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats fellow GIK Winner! Don't be like me, take time to stop drooling and order the product. :D One thing these giveaways do for sure, is pull all of us that haven't been thinking about the room and too busy buying equipment, back to the basics. Getting the room acoustics tuned in!
Thanks! My order has been placed, but is not due to arrive until around the 18th. I completely agree that room treatments need to be a top priority. If it's done properly, it only has to be done once. I'm really looking forward to the improvements these treatments will make, and plan to reopen the "Room Treatment Odyssey" thread I started some time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using HTShack

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Thanks! My order has been placed, but is not due to arrive until around the 18th. I completely agree that room treatments need to be a top priority. If it's done properly, it only has to be done once. I'm really looking forward to the improvements these treatments will make, and plan to reopen the "Room Treatment Odyssey" thread I started some time ago. Sent from my iPhone using HTShack
Soooooo Jealous! 👍

21 - 26 of 26 Posts