Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon here - I joined a couple months ago have since absorbed so much information on these forums. Special thanks to Ken, Steve, Anthony and several others who helped me get REW going and provided lots of helpful advice while I wrestled with the decision to keep my IB or convert to an LLT. Ultimately I decided to keep my IB after being blown away by the improvement from REW and a hard-knee house curve. :T

I'm a network administrator by trade but have been an audio junkie for most of my 34 years. Things really opened up for me when I was given my first projector in exchange for some computer work, and things have gone downhill from there. :D

I've pretty much avoided spending a lot of money on my hobby by building my own subs, screens, and even projector mount. Until recently I ran my IB off a car stereo amplifier and computer power supply. Over time I've upgraded to an IB (dual Tempest-X 15" drivers) driven by a Behringer EP2500 and a Panasonic AX200 projector with 98" Polywall screen.

As far as HT is concerned I'm a true lifer - as we say here in South Carolina I'm looking forward to gettin' to know y'all!

Jon

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Glad we could be of help and hope you hang around and hopefully you can contribute to helping others as well.

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Always great to hear! Welcome, and like most of us, keep going!

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Jon, so glad you are here and welcome.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Jon. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts