Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title just sprang to mind at grease blinding lighting speed!

I ran a few REW sweeps earlier this week. Hmm I think the title would sound better if it was called. A Few Good REW?:bigsmile:

Anyhow this is what I did I placed the ECM around in different locations while playing the frequency sweeps though JBL 4645 till I was just about blue in the face.

Attachments

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Just standing in this location is an ear buster on the ears without earplugs or lesser volume level when standing in this spot.

The frequency response in this location is more or less uniform from the floor to ceiling with sine wave and running the SPL db vertical up and down (okay a few tiny db deviations).

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is interesting and all but your scales are all messed up. 45-105db and 15-200hz.
What am I in error in anyway? Messed up? I know it’s not thee ideal room in the universe.:bigsmile:

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah cheers guys :TI just made the following changes and made a note on paper in case it gets disrupted for some strange reason.

The link was useful for the other tips on how to loud image and I also made change to the image size that was set at 1.000 rather than (800).

Does this mean I got do it again sigh :duh::rofl2:

Can’t rate thread as its closed? Well at any rate I’d give it :4.5stars:for useful indispensable vital tips on REW.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts