Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from down under :)

Just a bit about myself: I am a cinema projectionist at a 14 cinema complex.

The complex i work at has14 x 35mm projectors. 4 x 1.3k digital projectors and one DIGITAL CHRISTIE CP2000k projector which retails for about $200,000AUD with REALD. We r going to be one of the first locations in the world to get the new IMAX digital projection system. WHich gets me excited thinkn about it. Should happen next month.

Im currently completing a bachelor of nursing degree at uni, which i complete end of this yr. Unfortunately that means my days as a cinema projectionist is coming to a near end

I have signed up to these forums as luv playing around with audio stuff. I am currently putting a HT together over the next 12-18months.

I have a fair idea wat i want focussing primarily on the peerless range as it suits my budget. My current system is from JMLAB but ive always wanted to put summin together myself.

Done a fair bit of research so at the mo im confident in what im doing however im sure these forums will help if i have any problems. Starting to build my sub first and will include a thread on this project in the near future.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy there adrian_veerapas and welcome to the Shack!

I am sure you will find all you need, but if we can help, just holler... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi Veero, Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts