Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day to all!

I’m a new member here, although regrettably this is not my first post. I was referred to this site by a published article on room acoustics, where REW received a huge plug. I have been amazed at the level of professionalism these forums are governed by, and the politeness of the forum members. It’s so refreshing to see discussions that yield viable results through civilized debates, rather than mindless and hateful flaming. It’s also nice to see so many Pink Floyd (and classic rock in general) fans!

My set-up can be found in my profile, it’s not my dream system, but it’ll do until I finish school.

Thanks to thxgoon for the warm welcome.

Have a great weekend!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Nathan, Welcome to the Shack!

Enjoy your stay here.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Nathan, great to have another OKC audiophile here. I'm in the NW part of the city. PM me if you like. Have fun, Dennis

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
1000 Welcome!!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Good Day to all!

I’m a new member here, although regrettably this is not my first post. I was referred to this site by a published article on room acoustics, where REW received a huge plug. I have been amazed at the level of professionalism these forums are governed by, and the politeness of the forum members. It’s so refreshing to see discussions that yield viable results through civilized debates, rather than mindless and hateful flaming. It’s also nice to see so many Pink Floyd (and classic rock in general) fans!

My set-up can be found in my profile, it’s not my dream system, but it’ll do until I finish school.

Thanks to thxgoon for the warm welcome.

Have a great weekend!
Thank you and welcome, Nathan. It is also nice to see that people get it. Some of the moderators and members here go to a lot of trouble to keep the quality up and it is great to see that they are appreciated. I still continue to learn a lot here and I have been in the business for nearly 30 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts