Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All :wave: at HTS Forum. I have been playing around for several years with the REW software, but am now about to get serious. As I prepare for retirement at the end of 2013:jump:, I will be moving from a 33 year career in Telecommunications Engineering to a lifetime passion for acoustics and audio. After constructing my first test speaker (took last 2 yrs) I really needed to adjust the miniDSP for improved response. Started using REW5 to accomplish this, along with Jeff and Charlies' Response Blender. I noticed right off that some of the exported files from REW were not properly formatted for import into the Blender.:ponder: Did a quick search and found others had this problem back in May 2012. Checked the version I was running (5.00 build2142). Even though the "newer version" notification had been checked on, I was not aware of newer versions. Did a forced check for newer versions and 5.01 beta 17 popped up. Guess it is always good to check for latest revisions first before getting in too deep. Hope to be more regular on the forum after retirement. :)

From the Bluegrass of Kentucky-
Here is wishing all a joyous and safe holiday season and prosperous and fun-filled 2014.
HTS Rocks, even at my age:eek:lddude:
TerryE

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Please visit us often. And, congrats on the retirement - ain't nothing like it!!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack, TerryE. We are happy you chose to join us! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome aboard Terry....:wave:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome Terry to the Home Theater Shack. I look forward to following your audio journey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts