Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
I have lived in the UK most of my life although travelled a lot when we were younger because of my dads work, I have family in Montreal Canada who I have stayed with and visited Florida many times as I love Disney, in fact I find the US my favourite holiday destination and would not mind retiring there if possible.

If you click on my signature you will find pictures of my set up, page 4 is the latest :)

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have lived in the UK most of my life although travelled a lot when we were younger because of my dads work, I have family in Montreal Canada who I have stayed with and visited Florida many times as I love Disney, in fact I find the US my favourite holiday destination and would not mind retiring there if possible.
You are not originally from the U.S.?

If you click on my signature you will find pictures of my set up, page 4 is the latest :)
Checkin' it out now...thanks!

UPDATE: I actually had checked out your pics before; it slipped my mind.

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No, born in the UK but my dad was Italian so half British and half Italian...
Very cool...Euro through and through!

As I said, I loved England when I went many years ago; there's so much history there, and we did all the "usual" tourist stuff like Westminster Abbey, changing of the guards, Big Ben, London Bridge, Picadilly Circus...the people are just so hospitable and charming. When I go back -- and I want to -- I want to do more of the countryside to see the castles and such.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts