Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today I have a powerful home theater system. Please note that mine will be the most pristine condition in all of craigslist
or any used Adcoms Everything is well taken care of. Systems are in great working condition. The system was mainly unused in my summer
house in Long Island but we sold the house and I am living in a city now. I am not able to turn the volume up and listen to my music loud so
I'm willing to sell it to someone who can appreciate it more. You can look online yourself that this is a powerful system. I'm looking to get
$1100 or best offer. [if you do the math and research this is a steal]

The package includes:

Adcom GFA 5500 High Current Amplifier [pictured below] This alone is worth $1,000 by itself at stores.
Adcom GFA-5300 High Current Power Amplifier Valued [pictured below]
Adcom GTP-350 Stereo Tuner/Preamplifier [pictured below]
Wireless Recoton W440 Antenna & Speaker [blown, my adcom power amp is too powerful] [pictured below]
2 KEF Uni-Q Speakers [pictured below]
All OWNERS MANUAL included

**As an added bonus, Ill throw in complete wiring, not cheap wiring -Adcom deserves better than cheap wiring- I have complete Monster Cable
wiring. && to help you out I'll throw in 100ft of high grade speaker wires.[ask for picture]

**For the right price, I'll throw in a Panamax Max 1500 Surge Protector/Line conditioner valued at $449. [ask for picture]

***ASK ME FOR MORE PICTURES***

text 347-819-1810. There is always a reasonable offer.

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Shack :T

I have moved your thread into the Classifieds section of the forum as here you may get a buyer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.