Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
if you're doing just one sub, the inuke 1000 would do great bridged. and honestly, if you don't mind the size an 18 inch ported monster will get you some solid output and the SI 18 is probably the best bang for your buck subwoofer right now. call nick up at Stereo integrity and they are doing the SI 18's for $219 shipped for the month of sept
Excellent!!

I will check the SI 18 option right away.

I will try to make some modeling and compare vs the Dayton. Have you done this?

Thanks

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Excellent!!

I will check the SI 18 option right away.

I will try to make some modeling and compare vs the Dayton. Have you done this?

Thanks
yes, they model VERY similarly. the SI 18's will get you slightly more output with the same input and box size than the dayton. not much, but with the reduced price and the increase in spl it's a no brainer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks a lot both for your advices

After reading some reviews and running some modeling with SI, I will go for the SI HT18, I will be ordering one these days.

I'm not sure if I can close this thread but I will open a new one with the new selections, regarding the enclosure design, build, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks a lot, I will check how it looks in winISD. By the way, what sub woofer are you using?

Sorry about the delay, for some reason I didn't get any notification you responded. Anyway, I am going to be using the BASH 500 to power 2 Infinity 1262W drivers both in Tapped horns.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Sorry about the delay, for some reason I didn't get any notification you responded. Anyway, I am going to be using the BASH 500 to power 2 Infinity 1262W drivers both in Tapped horns.
Not a problem

Thanks for the replay

41 - 51 of 51 Posts