21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
i want to see what is the receiver/amp u have

·
Registered
173 Posts
BTW...... is this a whole new system .... or did u include any equipment from your old system ??

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi Aquarian sorry for the late reply. Everything got ruined and nothing survived from the storm, except some stuff that was high up in the closet. Everything I got is Used and given to by friends and the little I bought was used. Will post some photos soon.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Thank you pddufrene!

So where is part 3 Joe? :foottap: :D
:sn::heehee:Part 3

SVS PB1000

Highs Wharfedale WH-2

Oppo 980H, Panasonic DMP-BD87 and Sony BD BX-59(BD590)

4th and Last Part Tomorrow...:clap:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Looking good!!! How long have you been using the height speakers?? Do you like what they add while watching movies? I have thought about going that route at some point.
Thank you B-One. I really like it for Helicopters and Planes. Sometimes I feel like ducking that's how realistic it is.:eek: Flight of the Phoenix on bluray is a great start. Just do it. :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Thank you B-One. I really like it for Helicopters and Planes. Sometimes I feel like ducking that's how realistic it is.:eek: Flight of the Phoenix on bluray is a great start. Just do it. :)
I just bought some used amps and promised the wife I wouldn't buy any home theater stuff till we pay off the house. Hopefully we can finish it off this year! I really wanted to buy a pair of subs from a HTS member but bad timing so next will be 1 or 2 subs or height speakers looking at Klipsch Rb-81 or maybe a step down as they run about half the cost.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just bought some used amps and promised the wife I wouldn't buy any home theater stuff till we pay off the house. Hopefully we can finish it off this year! I really wanted to buy a pair of subs from a HTS member but bad timing so next will be 1 or 2 subs or height speakers looking at Klipsch Rb-81 or maybe a step down as they run about half the cost.
Those Wharfedale WH2 that I use are really great and can be had for about $100-150 a pair on ebay once in a while. The Fluance AVBP2 are well liked as well, but I've never heard them. Life is here to enjoy Never make promises.:D

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My OCD dictates all speakers but the sub MUST MATCH! Plus they look cool with the covers off. The real pain will be running the wires in wall.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
My OCD dictates all speakers but the sub MUST MATCH! Plus they look cool with the covers off. The real pain will be running the wires in wall.
Cool be sure to let us know when you get it up and going. :)

4th and last part.

Blue Light behind the TV

This is an older pic, so the sub here is the awesome OSD(Jman:sn:) 10 inch, now regulated for a music setup now. :)

Some eye candy, why not! :)

I hope you enjoyed my modest setup in my tiny apt. and feel free to comment or ask any questions. Thank you guys!:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Very nice setup you have there. Off topic but what kind of bike was that? My wife and I are avid bikers. We both ride Specialized.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts