Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I bought this amp SMSL SA-S3 like 2 years ago and I now just hooked it up. :) Well there was a reason...

Well did a trade recently so now I can do the setup I wanted:
Left Speaker with foam underneath:

Right Speaker with foam underneath:

My computer setup is now finito. :)

Found a nice player today called Music Bee. Works great after I set it up to my liking. The CD playing is one of four that I use to setup any Music/HT EQ. Desktop Background pic is British actress Susan Harrison from the 1950's.

And Finally My Humble Throne:

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,289 Posts
Yes sir. I got them like 2 months ago. They sound really nice Jim as you well know. Missing a little on the low end, but they do well. I may pick this up: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16886110016&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-BensBargains.com (Internet Brands)-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=404255&SID=458692_desktop
I thought they looked familiar! Glad you're enjoying them.

Happy Thanksgiving Jim!
And the same to you my friend.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Took awhile to hook up the PJ Mount last night, but well worth it. Now I can sit in the middle and enjoy and use the table I had it on for other uses. Big thanks to Fuzz for the hookup!

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
TDA7498 100W+100W 2-channel Stereo Digital Power Amplifier Board From Ebay China(Seller tomtop_shop) Bought a 24V 5A adapter($15-20) as well:

Came upon this amp after helping someone on the forums pick out a cheap amp. Saw this on ebay and did some research on youtube and a couple of forums and settled on this one for $11.71 shipped from China! I said what the a fun project. :) To my surprise it's quite a capable amp and louder than my SMSL SA-S3. Dialed in 12 o' clock WHOA LOUD! Boost 1 and 2 is nice and to my ears really brings out the music. :) I can't believe this thing is only 11 bucks.:eek:Highly recommend getting one. The seller includes the feet, which I have not seen from others sellers and his is the cheapest too. :D Sanwu amps are highly regarded as well. If you buy this from a brand name with case it will cost over $100 for sure.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts